Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: CHRONOS [international Guild] Recruiting!

<r><QUOTE author="daenerys"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="NasuoVII"><s>
</s><POST content="138036"><s></s>138036<e></e></POST> Hello My name is DeVon, i find your guild pretty cool and would like to Pledge to becoming a Chronos member...<br/>

<br/>

My name on the game is Nasuo, Red server. Favorite pokemon is Greninja. As of right now, i have put in 58 hours and 10 minutes. I have all 8 badges in Kanto, currently training to be victorious against the elite four. I'm 21 and I'm from Chicago Illinois. I want to be a top pvp player in the game and succeed at making unique parties that may catch several opponents off guard; a ninja party is most definitely one of the parties i want to make for pvping. Im more of a Battler, collecting seems to happen anyways because im into trying several different pokemon. I think i can be a good addition to the guild because im active, competitive, and love being a team. Adaptability is a key strength i have. As far as visiting your Discord group, thats going to be new for me because i have never used Discord before; but yes, if its for the guild, i dont see why not. Lastly, yes i am able to follow the PRO and guild rules.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

P.S: Im a newb at forums lol.. but we all were at one point<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi, i really want to make u into our guild member, but we have requirement, at least u must have 16 badges ya, if u already complete that and still interested with this guild, you can inform me again in here.. and for now we can invite u into our discord group only, if u want, i'll send the link via PM<br/>

<br/>

btw, thank you for your interest to our guild ^^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yesterday , i chating with you ^_^ but i want say bye / u see , i'm got banned</r>

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="KuroganeIkki"><s>

</s><POST content="138059"><s></s>138059<e></e></POST> Yesterday , i chating with you ^_^ but i want say bye / u see , i'm got banned<e>
</e></QUOTE>

OMG, what do you mean? lol<br/>

<E>:Shocked:</E></r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="daenerys"><s>

</s><POST content="138069"><s></s>138069<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="KuroganeIkki"><s>
</s><POST content="138059"><s></s>138059<e></e></POST> Yesterday , i chating with you ^_^ but i want say bye / u see , i'm got banned<e>
</e></QUOTE>

OMG, what do you mean? lol<br/>

<E>:Shocked:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

My bad :)</r>

<r>What is your nickname in PRO? -- <B><s></s><I><s></s>Nenofever<e></e></I><e></e></B><br/>

What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) <I><s></s><B><s></s>Red ^^<e></e></B><e></e></I><br/>

How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? <B><s></s><I><s></s>293 now :)<e></e></I><e></e></B><br/>

How many badges do you have? <B><s></s><I><s></s>8 kanto & 8 johto & beat e4 kanto/johto<e></e></I><e></e></B><br/>

How old are you?<B><s></s><I><s></s> Too old.. :( 20!<e></e></I><e></e></B><br/>

Where do you come from? <B><s></s><I><s></s>The Netherlands<e></e></I><e></e></B><br/>

What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <B><s></s><I><s></s>Have fun and met new ppl! And be a PRO :D<e></e></I><e></e></B><br/>

Why should we accept you into the Guild? <B><s></s><I><s></s>I'm a active player, love pokemon, looking for a guild!<e></e></I><e></e></B><br/>

What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? <B><s></s><I><s></s>All cute pokes! Because they are just awesome! (like flabebe/pichu)<e></e></I><e></e></B><br/>

Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? <B><s></s><I><s></s>Sure, together we make PRO a TOP GAME!<e></e></I><e></e></B></r>

Dutch Girl <3

<r><QUOTE author="NasuoVII"><s>

</s><POST content="138073"><s></s>138073<e></e></POST> sure thats cool and once i get passed this elite 4, getting the 8 badges should be a breeze.... I hope lol<e>
</e></QUOTE>

i'll send the link thru PM ^^</r>

myVYGvo.gif

<r><QUOTE author="Nenofever"><s>

</s><POST content="138084"><s></s>138084<e></e></POST> What is your nickname in PRO? -- <B><s></s><I><s></s>Nenofever<e></e></I><e></e></B><br/>

What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) <I><s></s><B><s></s>Red ^^<e></e></B><e></e></I><br/>

How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? <B><s></s><I><s></s>293 now :)<e></e></I><e></e></B><br/>

How many badges do you have? <B><s></s><I><s></s>8 kanto & 8 johto & beat e4 kanto/johto<e></e></I><e></e></B><br/>

How old are you?<B><s></s><I><s></s> Too old.. :( 20!<e></e></I><e></e></B><br/>

Where do you come from? <B><s></s><I><s></s>The Netherlands<e></e></I><e></e></B><br/>

What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <B><s></s><I><s></s>Have fun and met new ppl! And be a PRO :D<e></e></I><e></e></B><br/>

Why should we accept you into the Guild? <B><s></s><I><s></s>I'm a active player, love pokemon, looking for a guild!<e></e></I><e></e></B><br/>

What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? <B><s></s><I><s></s>All cute pokes! Because they are just awesome! (like flabebe/pichu)<e></e></I><e></e></B><br/>

Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? <B><s></s><I><s></s>Sure, together we make PRO a TOP GAME!<e></e></I><e></e></B><e>

</e></QUOTE>

cool.. we want to know you better, please visit our discord (PM Forums) ^^</r>

myVYGvo.gif

<r><QUOTE author="Akaru"><s>

</s><POST content="138116"><s></s>138116<e></e></POST> So why would your "emblem" be the goldelo symbol from Leaague?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

tbh i just found it on Google, i just like it and imo it is so matching with the meaning of this guild itself, something that looks ancient too. <E>:Grin:</E></r>

myVYGvo.gif