Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: CHRONOS [international Guild] Recruiting!

<r><QUOTE author="daenerys"><s>

</s><POST content="142361"><s></s>142361<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="aymanex15"><s>
</s><POST content="141730"><s></s>141730<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! my name aymane i am 17 years old i live in morocco i am crazy about game video xd<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? Red sometimes blue<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 585h all badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 17 years old / morocco<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? to be top in pvp ladder<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? cause i need to learn from you to be more powerful and i have many friends in chronos <br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? i don't have a favorite one all have their role in my team <br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? sure<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? yes i can<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome! :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you daen <E>:Angel:</E></r>

Aymaneforum.png

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! My Name is Rob and i'm a big pokemon fan. Have been since the show came out :)<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) My ingame name is Unformedbobbie and I play on the Red server.<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? I have 526hrs played time and all available badges.<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? i'm 25 years old and from Ireland<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? To get a really good team so I can easily progress through bosses and maybe some pvp on the side.<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I have a pretty good knowledge of the game and of pokemon in general.<br/>

<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? My fav poke would be a close tie between charizard and zangoose. Charixard because he's my fav stater and a good go to pokemon and zangoose becase of the general overall look of him is cool.<br/>

<br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? i don't see why not :)<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Yep, i haven't had any issues so far as far as following the rules goes.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Unformedbobbie"><s>

</s><POST content="142912"><s></s>142912<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! My Name is Rob and i'm a big pokemon fan. Have been since the show came out :)<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) My ingame name is Unformedbobbie and I play on the Red server.<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? I have 526hrs played time and all available badges.<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? i'm 25 years old and from Ireland<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? To get a really good team so I can easily progress through bosses and maybe some pvp on the side.<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I have a pretty good knowledge of the game and of pokemon in general.<br/>

<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? My fav poke would be a close tie between charizard and zangoose. Charixard because he's my fav stater and a good go to pokemon and zangoose becase of the general overall look of him is cool.<br/>

<br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? i don't see why not :)<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Yep, i haven't had any issues so far as far as following the rules goes.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi we want to know you better please visit our discord (Forums PM). :)</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<t>1. hello my name is Paul so lets start. Well im a shy guy at the start but i get closer to people we start having fun talk about all the things they come in my mind i like watching anime and movies with my friends even thoe is truth skype i play a lot of video games i like playing league of legends aswell my favorite is skyrim i like rock music<br/>

2. my nickname in PRO is Ezuko999 im playing on blue <br/>

3. 3 hours i just found out about this pokemon game ^^ 1 badge<br/>

4. im 18 years old and im from romania <br/>

5. i wanna to catch my favorite pokemons and then aim to beat everyone on the server <br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? im not saying you should cause im just a casual player(even a noob) who wants to make friends and have fun thats all ^-^<br/>

7. misdreavus/mismagius i like them idk cause i saw them when i was a younger i just though they were awsome and i still love them<br/>

8. yeap offcourse<br/>

9. yeah thats normal to folow the rules</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Ezuko999"><s>

</s><POST content="144383"><s></s>144383<e></e></POST> 1. hello my name is Paul so lets start. Well im a shy guy at the start but i get closer to people we start having fun talk about all the things they come in my mind i like watching anime and movies with my friends even thoe is truth skype i play a lot of video games i like playing league of legends aswell my favorite is skyrim i like rock music<br/>

2. my nickname in PRO is Ezuko999 im playing on blue <br/>

3. 3 hours i just found out about this pokemon game ^^ 1 badge<br/>

4. im 18 years old and im from romania <br/>

5. i wanna to catch my favorite pokemons and then aim to beat everyone on the server <br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? im not saying you should cause im just a casual player(even a noob) who wants to make friends and have fun thats all ^-^<br/>

7. misdreavus/mismagius i like them idk cause i saw them when i was a younger i just though they were awsome and i still love them<br/>

8. yeap offcourse<br/>

9. yeah thats normal to folow the rules<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello, Paul. Thank you for your interest in joining our guild. However, we regret to tell you that our Guild is currently only for Red server. Also, you might want to get more experiences and meet our requirements before you apply. Sorry :/</r>

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! well, i'm a 23 years old player, fan of pokemon during the first versions (red and blue), i started this game last december without any knowledge of the improvements. And i find it fascinating so i'm still on it and active again ! Also i'm french, living in Paris, student.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) IGN :totobob . Red server<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 330h (near mew) and all badges of kanto and johto.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? Oh sorry, i answered this in the first question.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? I'm not really a collector, i'm more about pvp and then the ladder. Also, I love farming for epic rare pokemons. + i like helping new players.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? Because my in game name is totobob. Also, i think i can do something really great for tornaments.<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Drillbur, because he is the one i spent more time farming, and i'm still on that task ! so it is also the pokemon i hate more.<br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Of course<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Obviously !</t>

<r><QUOTE author="totobob"><s>

</s><POST content="145497"><s></s>145497<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! well, i'm a 23 years old player, fan of pokemon during the first versions (red and blue), i started this game last december without any knowledge of the improvements. And i find it fascinating so i'm still on it and active again ! Also i'm french, living in Paris, student.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) IGN :totobob . Red server<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 330h (near mew) and all badges of kanto and johto.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? Oh sorry, i answered this in the first question.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? I'm not really a collector, i'm more about pvp and then the ladder. Also, I love farming for epic rare pokemons. + i like helping new players.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? Because my in game name is totobob. Also, i think i can do something really great for tornaments.<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Drillbur, because he is the one i spent more time farming, and i'm still on that task ! so it is also the pokemon i hate more.<br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Of course<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Obviously !<e>

</e></QUOTE>

We want to know you better. Please check your PM for the link to our Discord. Welcome :)</r>