Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: CHRONOS [international Guild] Recruiting!

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! : Hi my name is Brady and i'm looking for some people to hang out with and play some pokemon, i'm on almost everyday and would love to join your guild<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue): Burdyburns, Red<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 210 (i know its no the requirement but maybe you can look past that) I beat both e4's<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? I am 18 years old and i am from Canada (PST)<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?: Well I'm looking forward to doing some pvp and trying to get as high as possible on ladder<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?: I'm a nice guy who is looking for some people to hangout with and have a good time, plus i feel like being in a guild will help me reach my end goal<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Togekiss, something about that smile when he flinch hacks your whole team :)<br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes i'm glad you guys have a discord server!!<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? 100%</t>

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="BurdyBurns"><s>

</s><POST content="138144"><s></s>138144<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! : Hi my name is Brady and i'm looking for some people to hang out with and play some pokemon, i'm on almost everyday and would love to join your guild<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue): Burdyburns, Red<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 210 (i know its no the requirement but maybe you can look past that) I beat both e4's<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? I am 18 years old and i am from Canada (PST)<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?: Well I'm looking forward to doing some pvp and trying to get as high as possible on ladder<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?: I'm a nice guy who is looking for some people to hangout with and have a good time, plus i feel like being in a guild will help me reach my end goal<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Togekiss, something about that smile when he flinch hacks your whole team :)<br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes i'm glad you guys have a discord server!!<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? 100%<e>

</e></QUOTE>

cool.. we want to know you better, please visit our discord (PM Forums) ^^</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="Thanathos37"><s>

</s><POST content="138156"><s></s>138156<e></e></POST> Chronos guild... Good guild to begin again in my better moment:) I accept your offer daenerys. Bad only one is that I speak Spanish and handle little the Englishman xD:DDDD <E>:Shy:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

LOL, hey.. but can you use our joining survey first like others do? and dont worry, we can learn together about English <E>:Grin:</E></r>

myVYGvo.gif

<r>Well, My name is Thanathos37. I am good at tilts, I do not like the pvp ranked for the simple reason of the prizes ... there are not good the prizes that we say xd. Favorite Pokemon golem, machamp and omastar. I am a boxer in chili, study and work. I do videoes in youtube of you fight that I do in ranked pvp (alone game pvp ranked to raise the videoes or to prove strategies and pokemones new). I am nice and I like to help the others. I am 27 years old, of Chile!. My rival in pro is fadoka xD always we fight pvp to try pokemones and good friends I hope that we remove well! It has and I play in network!. <E>:Heart:</E>(748 hours) all day discord conected</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Thanathos37"><s>

</s><POST content="138159"><s></s>138159<e></e></POST> Well, My name is Thanathos37. I am good at tilts, I do not like the pvp ranked for the simple reason of the prizes ... there are not good the prizes that we say xd. Favorite Pokemon golem, machamp and omastar. I am a boxer in chili, study and work. I do videoes in youtube of you fight that I do in ranked pvp (alone game pvp ranked to raise the videoes or to prove strategies and pokemones new). I am nice and I like to help the others. I am 27 years old, of Chile!. My rival in pro is fadoka xD always we fight pvp to try pokemones and good friends I hope that we remove well! It has and I play in network!. <E>:Heart:</E>(748 hours) all day discord conected<e>
</e></QUOTE>

cool :O<br/>

we want to know you better, please visit our discord (Forum PM) ^^</r>

myVYGvo.gif

<t>hello my name is dika from indonesia<br/>

IGN :Deekaowlz <br/>

Red servers<br/>

my Play time : 335 Hour<br/>

Badges : 16 Badges<br/>

im 21 years old form Indonesia<br/>

my Ambisions being a Dragon Type Pokemon master :)<br/>

my Faforite Pokemon is Kyurem because kyurem is the best Dragon type Pokemon with Dragon Ice type<br/>

I always and will follow Rules of pokemon revolution obline</t>

<r><QUOTE author="deekaowlz"><s>

</s>hello my name is dika from indonesia<br/>

IGN :Deekaowlz <br/>

Red servers<br/>

my Play time : 335 Hour<br/>

Badges : 16 Badges<br/>

im 21 years old form Indonesia<br/>

my Ambisions being a Dragon Type Pokemon master :)<br/>

my Faforite Pokemon is Kyurem because kyurem is the best Dragon type Pokemon with Dragon Ice type<br/>

I always and will follow Rules of pokemon revolution obline<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Oh hello dika thanks for applying <E>:Smile:</E></r>

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! Hello, my name is Kahnze my favorite pokemon is probably Mamoswine<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? My nickname is Kahn, I play on Red<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 160+ hrs, 16<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? I am 17, california<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? To learn from and teach others and make buds<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? Active everyday, willing to help when its needed, on pretty much 7-8 hrs a day<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Mamoswine, hes a big spooky looking mammoth thing, hard to not love such a majestic beast.<br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Yes</t>

kDqNWOj.gif bQJ3jFo.png