Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: CHRONOS (International Guild) Recruiting 17+!

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! | My name is Vito Bramantyo, my first Pokemon game is Pokemon Emerald, and the second one is Pokemon Revolution Online :)<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) My IGN is vbramantyo, Red server<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 600ish hours, 16 badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? I'm 23 years old, from Indonesia<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? Become good/friendly trainer and Mega Evolution<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I hope i can help other players in any ways (if im capable) and I hope i can make a lot of good friends :)<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. This is my first guild (i hope :D)<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Mudkip, because it's my first ever Pokemon when my friend introduce Pokemon game to me, and because it have Mega Evolution<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Yes, absolutely ! :)</t>

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="vbramantyo"><s>

</s><POST content="181952"><s></s>181952<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! | My name is Vito Bramantyo, my first Pokemon game is Pokemon Emerald, and the second one is Pokemon Revolution Online :)<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) My IGN is vbramantyo, Red server<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 600ish hours, 16 badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? I'm 23 years old, from Indonesia<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? Become good/friendly trainer and Mega Evolution<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I hope i can help other players in any ways (if im capable) and I hope i can make a lot of good friends :)<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. This is my first guild (i hope :D)<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Mudkip, because it's my first ever Pokemon when my friend introduce Pokemon game to me, and because it have Mega Evolution<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Yes, absolutely ! :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi there,<br/>

Thank you for your interest in joining our guild! We want to know you better, please check your inbox for an invite link to our guild discord <E>:Grin:</E></r>

K7qd0cn.gif

<r>Hi guys im from venezula im 25yrs old and want to be part of ur guild, i been playing pokemon since i have like 7 or 8 yrs i love this game, i wan to be part of a guil to share info and play with others and make some friends, i know some things about pokemon i just have to refresh my knowlege. My favorite pokemon its suicune i just love it jejeje. my name is Icehun im on the red sever, im studying in the university rightnow so i played pokemon in my free time and ill try be on much as i can im only have 8h5min but in a few days im gonna have more time to play. i hope u can acept me in ur guild thx for time i hope u can answer soon ! <E>:Grin:</E> pd: sorry about my english jeje <E>:Smile:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Icehun"><s>

</s><POST content="185034"><s></s>185034<e></e></POST> Hi guys im from venezula im 25yrs old and want to be part of ur guild, i been playing pokemon since i have like 7 or 8 yrs i love this game, i wan to be part of a guil to share info and play with others and make some friends, i know some things about pokemon i just have to refresh my knowlege. My favorite pokemon its suicune i just love it jejeje. my name is Icehun im on the red sever, im studying in the university rightnow so i played pokemon in my free time and ill try be on much as i can im only have 8h5min but in a few days im gonna have more time to play. i hope u can acept me in ur guild thx for time i hope u can answer soon ! <E>:Grin:</E> pd: sorry about my english jeje <E>:Smile:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for interesting in our guild. Unfortunately we have requirements for the new applicant. However, if you really want to join our guild, we can wait for you when you meet our requirements. You need at least 16 badges and 150 hours game play. Have a nice day :)</r>

K7qd0cn.gif

<r><QUOTE author="Dragolic"><s>

</s><POST content="187189"><s></s>187189<e></e></POST> bang mau register guild Chronos, gimana caranya ? makasih <E>:Shy:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi if you want to apply please take a look on our joining survey on the first page of this thread ya. :)</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]