Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: CHRONOS (International Guild) Recruiting 17+!

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! <br/>

I am 23 years old, IT student. Aiming to do Graphics Designing / 3d Modelling as my job. I like to get to know new people, create friendships and bonds. I am big on doing things together with people, and just having fun in general. <br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) <br/>

Red<br/>

xAgility is my name (I would change it but I don't know how to.)<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? <br/>

How many badges do you have? 81 hours, 24 badges.<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? <br/>

23, Bosnia and Herzegovina <br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

Right now , I am not really sure. At the moment I am trying to find out what this game has to offer for the "Endgame" since I have just finished all of the leagues.<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? <br/>

I consider myself to be a dedicated , competitive and friendly person. I think those traits are valuable.<br/>

<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. <br/>

I have not been in the guild before, and I am not in the guild right now.<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

I like a lot of pokemon. I have a hard time deciding on a "Favourite". <br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? I would be able to from time to time. <br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Yes.</t>

2aadc3a.png

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Name: Thiago Sales<br/>

Ingame: Thiagosales<br/>

Server: Red<br/>

played hrs: 385 hrs +<br/>

Badges: 16<br/>

<br/>

Objective PRO: Put together a competitive team with Pokemons convey 100, iv + 20, all favorite Pokemon that can compete with players and competitive mode.<br/>

<br/>

What is your favorite Pokemon: Gengar and Charizard, from the child like times of both Pokémon by type and by anime.<br/>

<br/>

you are able to visit our Group discord? : Not yet<br/>

You are able to follow rules and PRO Guild Rules? Yes I am able to follow rules of both the PRO and GUILD.<br/>

<br/>

I hope to join the guild! Being able to contribute to the growth and development team.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="ThiagoSales"><s>

</s><POST content="191529"><s></s>191529<e></e></POST> Name: Thiago Sales<br/>

Ingame: Thiagosales<br/>

Server: Red<br/>

played hrs: 385 hrs +<br/>

Badges: 16<br/>

<br/>

Objective PRO: Put together a competitive team with Pokemons convey 100, iv + 20, all favorite Pokemon that can compete with players and competitive mode.<br/>

<br/>

What is your favorite Pokemon: Gengar and Charizard, from the child like times of both Pokémon by type and by anime.<br/>

<br/>

you are able to visit our Group discord? : Not yet<br/>

You are able to follow rules and PRO Guild Rules? Yes I am able to follow rules of both the PRO and GUILD.<br/>

<br/>

I hope to join the guild! Being able to contribute to the growth and development team.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Discord is a requirement to our guild. When you are able to use discord please apply again.</r>

Brad.gif

<r><QUOTE author="xagility"><s>

</s><POST content="191518"><s></s>191518<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! <br/>

I am 23 years old, IT student. Aiming to do Graphics Designing / 3d Modelling as my job. I like to get to know new people, create friendships and bonds. I am big on doing things together with people, and just having fun in general. <br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) <br/>

Red<br/>

xAgility is my name (I would change it but I don't know how to.)<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? <br/>

How many badges do you have? 81 hours, 24 badges.<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? <br/>

23, Bosnia and Herzegovina <br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

Right now , I am not really sure. At the moment I am trying to find out what this game has to offer for the "Endgame" since I have just finished all of the leagues.<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? <br/>

I consider myself to be a dedicated , competitive and friendly person. I think those traits are valuable.<br/>

<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. <br/>

I have not been in the guild before, and I am not in the guild right now.<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

I like a lot of pokemon. I have a hard time deciding on a "Favourite". <br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? I would be able to from time to time. <br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Yes.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for interesting in our guild. Unfortunately we have requirements for the new applicant. However, if you really want to join our guild, we can wait for you when you meet our requirements. You need at least 16 badges and 150 hours game play. Have a nice day :)</r>

K7qd0cn.gif

<t>1. Hello my name is George. I really like pokemon and i've been playing for years the games....i stopped playing at black and whites editions because i didnt have nintendo 3ds so i dont know all the new pokemons!<br/>

2. My nickname on PRO is elpoko95 and i play on the red server.<br/>

3.I have 50 hours of game play and i have 16 badges<br/>

4. I am 21 years old and i am from Greece so i know who CHRONOS is :P<br/>

5. My ambition is one of course....GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL!<br/>

6. I am a friendly guy and i like to help and communicate with other people<br/>

7.I have never been in a guild in this game<br/>

8.My favorite pokemon is crobat...One of the most fast pokemons of the game!<br/>

9. I dont really know what a discord group is :P<br/>

10.I always keep it pg and never been banned on any game so i think yes.</t>

<r>This guild is currently full 100/100. For everyone who interested to join and meet our requirements, we'll put you guys on our waiting list and we'll invite you to our Discord first. Thank you <E>:Angel:</E></r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!: Ive Been playing pokemon since pokemon red came out and iv'e played every mon since then, I like to write and play guitar in my spare when red server is not working. <br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue): ArcanineBurger and red server<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?:110 hours and i have 16 badges gonna go to hoenn soon.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?: I am 27 and from USA midwest<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?: I wanna beat hoenn then do the mew quest and try to get the rare pokemon.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?:Because iv'e been playing pokemon for years, Im cool and laid back and wanna join a guild because it's nice to join a chill group that won't waste my time.<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left: I was in a guild but i left because the leader was too much full of himself and made me drive away from him if that makes sense.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?:Arcanine obviously, Fast as ever,fire type, Was almost a legend but it wasn't, strong and dang cute when you look at his face. and you can ride it!!<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?Always, never broken a rule</t>

<r><QUOTE author="ArcanineBurger"><s>

</s><POST content="192884"><s></s>192884<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself!: Ive Been playing pokemon since pokemon red came out and iv'e played every mon since then, I like to write and play guitar in my spare when red server is not working. <br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue): ArcanineBurger and red server<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?:110 hours and i have 16 badges gonna go to hoenn soon.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?: I am 27 and from USA midwest<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?: I wanna beat hoenn then do the mew quest and try to get the rare pokemon.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?:Because iv'e been playing pokemon for years, Im cool and laid back and wanna join a guild because it's nice to join a chill group that won't waste my time.<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left: I was in a guild but i left because the leader was too much full of himself and made me drive away from him if that makes sense.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?:Arcanine obviously, Fast as ever,fire type, Was almost a legend but it wasn't, strong and dang cute when you look at his face. and you can ride it!!<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?Always, never broken a rule<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi we want to know you better, please check PM for further info. :)</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]