Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: CHRONOS Recruiting 17+! (International Guild - Red Server)

<r><QUOTE author="BushyBrows"><s>

</s><POST content="230239"><s></s>230239<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

I'm an 18 year old male who's currently unemployed living in his mothers attic. <E>:Cry:</E> <br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

BushyBrows (Red) <br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

<URL url="https://puu.sh/qpPbI/6285342d15.png">https://puu.sh/qpPbI/6285342d15.png</URL><br/>

. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

18 years of age, Canada <br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

To waste time because my fam jam isn't forcing me to get a job, so I need something to do while I wait for summer to end. <br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

You said you want to be the best guild, the strongest guild? Well if you have a *WEAK* eyebrow game, someone has to fill in that gap for you to even be relevant in this video game. <br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

On Pokemon Revolution Online I have been in 0 guilds. <E>:Shy:</E> <br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

Sceptile. I feel like he's an underused threat that can be viable. Treecko was my first pokemon ever playing Pokemon, so there also might be a bit of bias there.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

Yup, if you guys aren't 22~ year old players who take an unofficial discord too seriously and were to delete it if something "dramatic" were to happen.<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild rules?<br/>

<E>:Angel:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

0/10 not enough emotes. Please check your PM's for further instruction</r>

Brad.gif

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>1. Tell us about yourself! - my name comes from the tortoise in kung fu panda and pepsi max.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) - OogwayMAX (Red)<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? - <URL url="https://gyazo.com/1c552c35e3585146ca00dec50810a779"><s></s>trainer card<e></e></URL> <br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 18, UK<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? I wanna play PvP.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? - I'm a recently active player and I've got the best kabuto in red server <br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. - I left cos no one was active or used guild chat.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Flygon and Psyduck cos they're cute.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? yeah<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? yeah</r>

:)

<r><QUOTE author="OogwayMAX"><s>

</s><POST content="230366"><s></s>230366<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! - my name comes from the tortoise in kung fu panda and pepsi max.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) - OogwayMAX (Red)<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? - <URL url="https://gyazo.com/1c552c35e3585146ca00dec50810a779"><s></s>trainer card<e></e></URL> <br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 18, UK<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? I wanna play PvP.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? - I'm a recently active player and I've got the best kabuto in red server <br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. - I left cos no one was active or used guild chat.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Flygon and Psyduck cos they're cute.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? yeah<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? yeah<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Very straight forward answers, I like that. Check your message for further instructions.</r>

<r>1. Tell us about yourself! : <COLOR color="#FF40FF"><s></s>Hello there, I'm Tan Jian Ying :) Just your usual avid gamer. <e></e></COLOR><br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) :<COLOR color="#FF00FF"><s></s> Tjy1993 , Red Server.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? :<COLOR color="#FF00FF"><s></s> 333 hours and 59min atm, 16 badges.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? : <COLOR color="#FF00BF"><s></s>Old, but not too old, young, but not too young. I'm 23yo and I come from Singapore<e></e></COLOR>.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? : <COLOR color="#FF00FF"><s></s>Grinding the sweet poke $ / moolah and to catch em all.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? : <COLOR color="#FF00FF"><s></s>^^ I'm friendly. nuff said. LOL. I chat a lot and play a lot.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. :<COLOR color="#FF00FF"><s></s> No previous guild. <br/>

"New" player, roughly been a month since I last joined PRO.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? : <COLOR color="#FF00FF"><s></s>Lugia. The first ever pokemon movie I watched. "weird that it isn't mewtwo striks back eh?<e></e></COLOR><br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? : <COLOR color="#FF00FF"><s></s>Yup. will join the discord server too once I get the green light.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? : <COLOR color="#FF00FF"><s></s>Yes of course.<e></e></COLOR></r>

Moolah Hunter ~

<r><QUOTE author="tjy1993"><s>

</s><POST content="230458"><s></s>230458<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! : <COLOR color="#FF40FF"><s></s>Hello there, I'm Tan Jian Ying :) Just your usual avid gamer. <e></e></COLOR><br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) :<COLOR color="#FF00FF"><s></s> Tjy1993 , Red Server.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? :<COLOR color="#FF00FF"><s></s> 333 hours and 59min atm, 16 badges.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? : <COLOR color="#FF00BF"><s></s>Old, but not too old, young, but not too young. I'm 23yo and I come from Singapore<e></e></COLOR>.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? : <COLOR color="#FF00FF"><s></s>Grinding the sweet poke $ / moolah and to catch em all.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? : <COLOR color="#FF00FF"><s></s>^^ I'm friendly. nuff said. LOL. I chat a lot and play a lot.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. :<COLOR color="#FF00FF"><s></s> No previous guild. <br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? : <COLOR color="#FF00FF"><s></s>Lugia. The first ever pokemon movie I watched. "weird that it isn't mewtwo striks back eh?<e></e></COLOR><br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? : <COLOR color="#FF00FF"><s></s>Yup. will join the discord server too once I get the green light.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? : <COLOR color="#FF00FF"><s></s>Yes of course.<e></e></COLOR><e>

</e></QUOTE>

300+ gameplay hrs in a month, impressive. Please check your message so we can get to know more about you.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Poob"><s>

</s><POST content="230497"><s></s>230497<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="tjy1993"><s>
</s><POST content="230458"><s></s>230458<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! : <COLOR color="#FF40FF"><s></s>Hello there, I'm Tan Jian Ying :) Just your usual avid gamer. <e></e></COLOR><br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? : <COLOR color="#FF00FF"><s></s>Yes of course.<e></e></COLOR><e>

</e></QUOTE>

300+ gameplay hrs in a month, impressive. Please check your message so we can get to know more about you.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Sorry for the inconvience. The instant invite link expired. could you re-send to me? I can't send a message / pm. thank you for your time :)</r>

Moolah Hunter ~

<r><QUOTE author="tjy1993"><s>

</s><POST content="230620"><s></s>230620<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Poob"><s>
</s><POST content="230497"><s></s>230497<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="tjy1993"><s>

</e></QUOTE>

300+ gameplay hrs in a month, impressive. Please check your message so we can get to know more about you.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Sorry for the inconvience. The instant invite link expired. could you re-send to me? I can't send a message / pm. thank you for your time :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

yep no problem :P</r>