Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: CHRONOS Recruiting 17+! (International Guild - Red Server)

<r><CENTER><s>

</s><B><s></s><COLOR color="#FF4000"><s></s>1. What was your first impression when joined Chronos?<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><e>

</e></CENTER>

<CENTER><s>

</s>Well when i joined Chronos back in April of this year i didnt know what to expect because i came from a small and inactive guild, but when i joined the discord server i was gretted by everyone and it made me feel really at home, i specifically remember Daen and Mark welcoming me and giving me the ropes of the server, i remember just talking with everyone it was honestly such an amazing feeling knowing i had such an amazing group of people to play this amazing game with!<e>

</e></CENTER>

<CENTER><s>

</s><B><s></s><COLOR color="#FF4000"><s></s>2. How do you feel after joining Chronos up to today?<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><e>

</e></CENTER>

<CENTER><s>

</s>I love everyone in the guild and being part of such an amazing family, you know we have had our ups and downs but in the end we also find a way to fix it and for that im very grateful, Im now a mod in the Server and i can say its been quite fun i just want to thank everyone for giving me this opportunity anyways long story short this is one of the best things thats ever happened to me <E>:Heart:</E><e>

</e></CENTER>

<CENTER><s>

</s><B><s></s><COLOR color="#FF4000"><s></s>3. Do you have any birthday wishes for Chronos? If yes, what is that?<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><e>

</e></CENTER>

<CENTER><s>

</s>Of course, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRONOS!!, i hope that Chronos will live on for as long as PRO exists, i want to thank everyone for being in the guild and accepting me into this amazing family and I LOVE YOU ALL <E>:Heart:</E><e>

</e></CENTER></r>

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. What was your first impression when joined Chronos?<br/>

<br/>

I was playing a match vs Sitzei and was using a move i didnt know to be bannable and sitzei pm'd me during the match to let me know and warn me about it, we started talking about the match, then the game, then guilds came up. I thought sitzei was a nice guy so i asked him if he had a guil, he said so and that the people in there were nice and invited me in. I believed him and took a shot at it. The very first time i joined chronos discord i had the impression it was a bit stall because there were only like daen and louvie there with me. But after a couple of days i soon realized theres a lot more going on than what u see on the surface, lots of friendship, companianship and helpfull people willing to help u weather u have questions about the game or other stuff in life, that is now the way i see the chronos fam.<br/>

<br/>

2. How do you feel after joining Chronos up to today?<br/>

<br/>

I feel super cool bc i was able to join the best guild in game at 1st try. :p I think chronos has rly motivated me to learn more and be better in the game, it is impossible to be surrounded by so many great players and not feel like u need to get better. Also really happy that theres allways someone on to chat about whatever when i bored in game. So no matter what happens in the future i am chronos and chronos is me and so forever it will be. <3<br/>

<br/>

3. Do you have any birthday wishes for Chronos? If yes, what is that?<br/>

<br/>

How could i not!? 1st of all ty and grats to daen and brad for being awesome guild leaders and also to every chronos member who is working to improve, keep it up! I also hope that the guild keeps growing in the future so that more people can join this amazing experience that is CHRONOS FAM! <3</t>

2m36ans.png

<r>[align=center]<B><s></s>1. What was your first impression when joined Chronos?<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

its almost 1 year i have been here and so much changes, from local guild become international guild<br/>

and then our chat guild in game from active be inactive, of course cause we are using discord now,<br/>

im still remember when the first time this guild has been build you must pay TAX if you want join the guild,<br/>

"if you want to join you must pay or just die"<br/>

love that time when our leader is being so noob even until now <E>:devil:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s><br/>

2. How do you feel after joining Chronos up to today?<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

friendly guild, everyone gathering in discord<br/>

i didnt have much time in discord because being lazy,<br/>

but they are welcome for everyone <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>3. Do you have any birthday wishes for Chronos? If yes, what is that?<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

happy birthday Chronos,<br/>

Be the best guild[/align]</r>

<r><HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>1. Tell us about yourself!<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

My name is Lena. I was born 1992 in St. Petersburg, Russia. Since i'm 12 Years old i live in Germany. I'm about 6 foot tall (184cm) and my favourite color is Orange.<br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

My nickname ingame is the same as here and i'm playing mostly on Red server.<br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

I've played for 90+ hours now and i've finished all 3 regions so far.<br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

I'm 24 years young and i'm from Lübeck, Germany.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

To have fun with you guys :) To catch and train Pokemon. I'm not that into PvP<br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

You already did. :P<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

No. this is the first time in a guild on PRO.<br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

My favourites are Dark Types. I like Absol and Umbreon the most. <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

I'm already in :P<br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="yellow"><s>[highlight=yellow]</s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

I think so.</r>

<r>1. What was your first impression when joined Chronos?<br/>

When I first joined Chronos was Mar 23, my first impression when joined Chronos is looking for people who has the same interest and I like to have more connections with other players as a group and friends.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

2. How do you feel after joining Chronos up to today?<br/>

Chronos brings me a lots fun when the time I joined, everyone is enjoying playing PRO like me. We all are chatting and having fun each day. But the time goes when Chronos becomes larger and larger there are more people in the guild. And, I felt like it will be awesome because we can communicate different players from around the world and learn their culture. However, Chronos became blurry to me, myself doesn't even know what is the reason that caused me to feel that way. I hope that every member in Chronos will be happy.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

3. Do you have any birthday wishes for Chronos? <br/>

My birthday wishes for Chronos is everyone will be happy and wish all good luck in game and real life. <E>:Grin:</E></r>

K7qd0cn.gif

<r><CENTER><s>

</s>1. What was your first impression when joined Chronos?<e>

</e></CENTER>

I checked forum topic on guilds and applied to the one i deemed best. I was happy to realize there was active and funny people, helping each others and giving a second sense to the game.<br/>

WHAT ? REALLY ?<br/>

<br/>

No no seriously. Here is the truth :<br/>

<br/>

By a spring night in Paris, walking under the light of the moon on the quay, a whisper came from the water.<br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>"Totoooo..."<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

<br/>

Wut ?<br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>"Totooooooooooo"<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

<br/>

am i called ?<br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>"TOTO!!!"<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

<br/>

Yes i got it, what do you want ?<br/>

<br/>

<HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>"Chronossss"<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

<br/>

Yes ?<br/>

<br/>

...<br/>

...<br/>

...<br/>

<br/>

Nothing more ?!<br/>

<br/>

The voice had shut down.<br/>

<br/>

I first thought i was meant to replace greek god Chronos, to be god of time and destiny. Which i was, trully, not against. I kept on walking, wondering about what catastrophe i could generate if i was such a god. Back to home, laid on my bed and computer lighted on, i did some research about Chronos on my favourite websites. (skipping the first website names...) . And that is finally on pro forum that i found i was meant to something even bigger. I was about to join Chronos guild.<br/>

And this was here that i found the gamer paradise. The garden of eden where was raising pvp strategies, help on storylines, warm welcome and every kind of things you want to see in a game guild, watered by people good mood and kindness.<br/>

<br/>

<CENTER><s>

</s>2. How do you feel after joining Chronos up to today?<e>

</e></CENTER>

<br/>

Better in my body thanks to Daen's body program, better in my mind thanks to Louvie's finest sophisticated psychological interventions.<br/>

I now really love this game and this guild, my only regret is that i can't be there as much as i want to be.<br/>

<br/>

<CENTER><s>

</s>3. Do you have any birthday wishes for Chronos? If yes, what is that?<e>

</e></CENTER>

<br/>

Firstly, i have a wish for a Chronos member. Trollz, i wish you forget the money i owe to you.<br/>

Secondly, I wish Chronos keep being the best guild in this game, and keep setting an example of what a guild can do.</r>

<r><CENTER><s>

</s><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>1. Tell us about yourself!<e></e></COLOR><br/>

Hi, I'm Thejollypear. I'm pretty sure 99.9% of you already know me. I like playing pokemon, PVP, hunting, and training. I love meeting new people, and talking to everyone.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<e></e></COLOR><br/>

Thejollypear, red.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<e></e></COLOR><br/>

414 hours currently, story is complete.<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s><br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<e></e></COLOR><br/>

I am currently 16 years old. I live in America. <br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<e></e></COLOR> <br/>

My ambition is to help the community. And be involved with it. However my final objective ingame, is to complete my pokedex. With every evolution of every pokemon.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<e></e></COLOR><br/>

Cause Im a duck. In all seriousness. Ever since the downfall of cosmic, and me and other members trying to jump start secondary guilds it hasen't gone well. However chronos has always been there for me, in discord and in game. I'd love to join.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

I left due to it being disbanded.<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s><br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<e></e></COLOR><br/>

Psyducks, I've loved them since I've started pokemon. I don't know why, they have always stood out to me. They are always confused like me aswell. x)<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<e></e></COLOR><br/>

Already in it.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e></e></COLOR><br/>

Yep!<e>

</e></CENTER></r>

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png