Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: NEW CHRONOS (Red Server)

<t>1.Tell us about yourself!<br/>

Just somone who loves play pokemon since age 15,now i am 21 yrs old and still playing pokemon :3<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

Araragikun.... red server.... the best server ever exist<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

986hours..... all achieve24 badge<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

21 years old.... from Malaysia<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

be the best pvp trainer in pro<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? <br/>

it seems really interesting to join this guild cuz many player in this guild are veteran,n i sorta need some opinion from veteran player<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

yes.... firstly left cuz there is no one responding in guild if i wanna ask some question n the other reason is our guildmaster quit from plaing PRO <br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

Have many but if i could choose one of the poke maybe it could be tangrowth with h.a ability....it can stall n more tougher than slowbro....i guess<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

yes<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

yes</t>

rps20220302_030240.jpg.e7d9bbadf817d61cb813fb68f47830fe.jpg

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Hello i'm Ybrimlo i'm in the red server I have 18 years old and I'm from Morocco, I will be active in your discord , of course i will be helpful , I have 930hours of game and i have all badges of Kanto , Johto , Hoenn and of course it's for fun</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Ybrimlo"><s>

</s><POST content="357099"><s></s>357099<e></e></POST> Hello i'm Ybrimlo i'm in the red server I have 18 years old and I'm from Morocco, I will be active in your discord , of course i will be helpful , I have 930hours of game and i have all badges of Kanto , Johto , Hoenn and of course it's for fun<e>
</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Hey Bro, check your PM ! <E>:Grin:</E></r>

388048chaos.png

<t>1. I'm Sopoky, but will be playing on account "Pumkaboo" or both in the future, I'm a PvP in blue and I'm switching over to red, Season High was 482 Which was in the Top 25.<br/>

and I'm well known on blue server. <br/>

2. Name : Pumkaboo (Red)<br/>

3. I'm currently a Freshie on Red, but I completed Kanto thru Hoenn in 80 Hours on blue, and I have around 304 hours (on blue)<br/>

4. I'm 15 turning 16 quite soon, and I'm from Canada.<br/>

5. To become 1rst in PvP on arguably the best PRO Server<br/>

6. Since I bring lots of experience from a different server as being a former officer for "Illusion" which had the name as 2nd Best Guild on blue Server.<br/>

7. I left Illusion since I was switching servers and wanted to try something new<br/>

8. My Favorite Pokemon is Pumpkaboo since it's cute. (basic stuff)<br/>

9. I'll be your most active discord member and you can bet on it, as I am on it every single hour.<br/>

10. I have not been banned from PRO servers or Forums, and I haven't disobeyed My former guild's rules nor yours.<br/>

<br/>

I hope you take the time to read this application, Thank you very much.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Sopoky"><s>

</s><POST content="357178"><s></s>357178<e></e></POST> 1. I'm Sopoky, but will be playing on account "Pumkaboo" or both in the future, I'm a PvP in blue and I'm switching over to red, Season High was 482 Which was in the Top 25.<br/>

and I'm well known on blue server. <br/>

2. Name : Pumkaboo (Red)<br/>

3. I'm currently a Freshie on Red, but I completed Kanto thru Hoenn in 80 Hours on blue, and I have around 304 hours (on blue)<br/>

4. I'm 15 turning 16 quite soon, and I'm from Canada.<br/>

5. To become 1rst in PvP on arguably the best PRO Server<br/>

6. Since I bring lots of experience from a different server as being a former officer for "Illusion" which had the name as 2nd Best Guild on blue Server.<br/>

7. I left Illusion since I was switching servers and wanted to try something new<br/>

8. My Favorite Pokemon is Pumpkaboo since it's cute. (basic stuff)<br/>

9. I'll be your most active discord member and you can bet on it, as I am on it every single hour.<br/>

10. I have not been banned from PRO servers or Forums, and I haven't disobeyed My former guild's rules nor yours.<br/>

<br/>

I hope you take the time to read this application, Thank you very much.<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Check your pm box ;></r>

(:

<r><QUOTE author="araragiKun"><s>

</s><POST content="356979"><s></s>356979<e></e></POST> 1.Tell us about yourself!<br/>

Just somone who loves play pokemon since age 15,now i am 21 yrs old and still playing pokemon :3<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

Araragikun.... red server.... the best server ever exist<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

986hours..... all achieve24 badge<br/>

21 years old.... from Malaysia<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

be the best pvp trainer in pro<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? <br/>

it seems really interesting to join this guild cuz many player in this guild are veteran,n i sorta need some opinion from veteran player<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

yes.... firstly left cuz there is no one responding in guild if i wanna ask some question n the other reason is our guildmaster quit from plaing PRO <br/>

Have many but if i could choose one of the poke maybe it could be tangrowth with h.a ability....it can stall n more tougher than slowbro....i guess<br/>

yes<br/>

yes<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

check your pms :D</r>

(:

<t>1.I am Profat and I play Pokemon since I remember myself.I am trying to be as competitive as it can be.<br/>

2.Profat/Red<br/>

3.301 hours/24 badges<br/>

4.24/Greece<br/>

5.Win a lot of tournaments<br/>

6.I can help people with my knowledge, and also make jokes.<br/>

7.no<br/>

8.Metagross,because I am a gen III fan and it's so badass in general.<br/>

9.Sure,I can.<br/>

10.Yes.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Profat"><s>

</s><POST content="357297"><s></s>357297<e></e></POST> 1.I am Profat and I play Pokemon since I remember myself.I am trying to be as competitive as it can be.<br/>

2.Profat/Red<br/>

3.301 hours/24 badges<br/>

4.24/Greece<br/>

5.Win a lot of tournaments<br/>

6.I can help people with my knowledge, and also make jokes.<br/>

7.no<br/>

8.Metagross,because I am a gen III fan and it's so badass in general.<br/>

9.Sure,I can.<br/>

10.Yes.<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

sounds nice bro . Check your pm</r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

A: I played since the begining on gb red/blue , after a good time i start play Pokemon TCG OL , after that i start play here on red server :) <br/>

A: TheUndertakerBR , playing at red server<br/>

A: 800+<br/>

A:30 yo , Brazil<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<br/>

A: Have lots of fun w/ team mates and became a good pvp player<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

A:Its interesting for me , learn w/ veterans and help the others guild members.<br/>

A: No<br/>

A:Yveltal , Beast on TCG , hope is a beast on game too when available.<br/>

A: Sure , my english are not good (speaking) but i can understand well<br/>

A:Yes</t>

<r><QUOTE author="TheUndertakerBR"><s>

</s><POST content="357632"><s></s>357632<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

A: I played since the begining on gb red/blue , after a good time i start play Pokemon TCG OL , after that i start play here on red server :) <br/>

A: TheUndertakerBR , playing at red server<br/>

A: 800+<br/>

A:30 yo , Brazil<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<br/>

A: Have lots of fun w/ team mates and became a good pvp player<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

A:Its interesting for me , learn w/ veterans and help the others guild members.<br/>

A: No<br/>

A:Yveltal , Beast on TCG , hope is a beast on game too when available.<br/>

A: Sure , my english are not good (speaking) but i can understand well<br/>

A:Yes<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Sound Nice bro , please check your pm :)</r>

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord