Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chronos ( Red Server )

<r><QUOTE author="armaan2110" post_id="423634" time="1502101669" user_id="1533714"><s>

</s>

I want to join ur guild

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I guess you weren't only kicked from my personal guild but you were refused on this lovely guild too. So move on and stop being annoying.<br/>

<br/>

P.S : One friendly bump for chronos <E>:Crazy:</E> <E>:y:</E></r>

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! Hello my name is Talles, i am 18 years old ( i will be 19 in august 19 lol), and i am from Brazil but i am living in Spain. Nice to meet y'all.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue): My nickname is Kurikara, i play at RED server.<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? i've been playing for 77Hrs only :( coz i was very busy studying!! but now the beast is FREE!!!!!!!! i don't have a trainer card, and i have all badges of kanto and johto.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 18, Brazil<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? Beat my friend's ass off... and become a good pokémon player, and of course have fun!!<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? Coz i am a good boy and learn fast, and i want to piss off my friend lol ;)<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. No... I have always been alone in this dark poke world....<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Charmander, I don't need a reason to love him!!!<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? sure<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? of course i will!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="KURIKARA" post_id="423669" time="1502106559" user_id="1586421"><s>

</s>

1. Tell us about yourself! Hello my name is Talles, i am 18 years old ( i will be 19 in august 19 lol), and i am from Brazil but i am living in Spain. Nice to meet y'all.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue): My nickname is Kurikara, i play at RED server.<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? i've been playing for 77Hrs only :( coz i was very busy studying!! but now the beast is FREE!!!!!!!! i don't have a trainer card, and i have all badges of kanto and johto.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? Beat my friend's [Censored] off... and become a good pokémon player, and of course have fun!!<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? Coz i am a good boy and learn fast, and i want to [Censored] off my friend lol ;)<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. No... I have always been alone in this dark poke world....<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Charmander, I don't need a reason to love him!!!<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? of course i will!

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello, Talles!<br/>

I am so pleased to tell you that you have been accepted as our family member.<br/>

I hope you will have a fun time here in Chronos.<br/>

Thank you.<br/>

<br/>

Check your pms too.</r>

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

Hello, I'm Den. I'm a writer by night and a farmer by day (unless horses escape then I'm a farmer at night too... :P) I've been playing pokemon of various Gen's since I got a gameboy and pokemon yellow and have always loved it. <br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

My Nickname is Grandest and I play on Red.<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

I have 266hrs of play time and 24 Badges.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

I'm 27 and from American (Up and down the East Coast). <br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<br/>

Be rich...become great at PvP (although this is a far off goal at this point...) and I want to have fun and be able to help people out. And I want to build an Epic Team around Arcanine.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

Well, I'm a fast learner/avid studyer (this isnt really a word) and I do tend to play well with others. I'm helpful and would work hard to help out the family community. I'm actually looking for people to do daycare for too so if that helps the guild out all the better. <br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

Nope, I've never been in a guild. Mostly running around by myself farming or daycaring. <br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

Growlithe/Arcanine... because... I always wanted to ride one like in the anime... (and it's why i'll never change my arcanine mount!) <br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

Yup. Can do. I'm in discord fairly often already.<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

Yup. I have no problem with the guild rules and I've always followed the PRO rules.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="imhanjoo" post_id="423710" time="1502111085" user_id="1086301"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="KURIKARA" post_id="423669" time="1502106559" user_id="1586421"><s>

</s>

1. Tell us about yourself! Hello my name is Talles, i am 18 years old ( i will be 19 in august 19 lol), and i am from Brazil but i am living in Spain. Nice to meet y'all.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? Beat my friend's [Censored] off... and become a good pokémon player, and of course have fun!!<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? Coz i am a good boy and learn fast, and i want to [Censored] off my friend lol ;)<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? of course i will!

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello, Talles!<br/>

I am so pleased to tell you that you have been accepted as our family member.<br/>

I hope you will have a fun time here in Chronos.<br/>

Thank you.<br/>

thank you family ;)))<br/>

Check your pms too.

<e>

</e></QUOTE></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Grandest" post_id="424086" time="1502170830" user_id="244220"><s>

</s>

1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

Hello, I'm Den. I'm a writer by night and a farmer by day (unless horses escape then I'm a farmer at night too... :P) I've been playing pokemon of various Gen's since I got a gameboy and pokemon yellow and have always loved it. <br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

My Nickname is Grandest and I play on Red.<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

I have 266hrs of play time and 24 Badges.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

I'm 27 and from American (Up and down the East Coast). <br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<br/>

Be rich...become great at PvP (although this is a far off goal at this point...) and I want to have fun and be able to help people out. And I want to build an Epic Team around Arcanine.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

Well, I'm a fast learner/avid studyer (this isnt really a word) and I do tend to play well with others. I'm helpful and would work hard to help out the family community. I'm actually looking for people to do daycare for too so if that helps the guild out all the better. <br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

Nope, I've never been in a guild. Mostly running around by myself farming or daycaring. <br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

Growlithe/Arcanine... because... I always wanted to ride one like in the anime... (and it's why i'll never change my arcanine mount!) <br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

Yup. Can do. I'm in discord fairly often already.<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

Yup. I have no problem with the guild rules and I've always followed the PRO rules.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello, Den!<br/>

I hope that your horses will stay calm when you play PRO. ^^<br/>

You will have a fun time here in Chronos.<br/>

Thank you.<br/>

<br/>

Check your pms too. <E>:Sing:</E></r>

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "