Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would follow all the rules!! But i don't have the required play hours and I don't have the required age I am 16 years!!

APPLICATION FORM:

1. Tell us about yourself!

My name is Gobu234(IN PRO) and my real name is Krrishnav I have my sinnoh story complete!! I would like to be your official day carer

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)

my nickname is gobu234 in pro or you guys can call me krrish . I am playing at red server..

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?

I am 16 years old and I am from India.

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?

If in the real life my ambition is to become a policeman/ if in pro i would like to catch all legendaries and become a pokemon master!!

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?

When i started the game I didn't knew there are guilds in this game also when i cleared my kanto one of my friends told me yes the guilds are there in this game then i inspected everyone and realized that most of them were in the guild Chronos then it was my dream to join your guild!! Then i met Teetophe told u can send us the application form for joining our guild !! And I am here now!! You should accept me in the guild as I could be your daycarer!! Thanks!!

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.

Yes, I was in a guild before it named paxaterna.. I left it because when i asked them for discord pro link they were so rude to me and i was not able to meet the leader as well so that i could ask him for it and most important their leader was not active at pro and i also didn't like their guild , that was a boring guild...

8. What is your favourite Pokemon? Why?

My favourite pokemon is black kyurem according to looks!! And according to power it's the one and only ARCEUS!!

I like them because they are over power!!

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?

Nope, I am not able to visit there so, if i am accepted to the guild could u just invite me at your discord group!!

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?

Yes i promise i will follow the guild and the PRO rules!!

But i don't have 2 requirements that are i am not 17+ and i don't have the required play hours!! I am 16 years old and I have 200 play hours!!

IF I GET ACCEPTED IN THE GUILD I WOULD BE GRATEFUL TO ALL YOU GUYS!!

YOURS SINCERELY GOBU234( KRRISHNAV)

THANK YOU

Idk why i got kicked, i was in active for a month because of exams but i got kick.

tbh i cant give u an answer ill find out what happened and pm u bro

sry for the inconvenience :(

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

I would follow all the rules!! But i don't have the required play hours and I don't have the required age I am 16 years!!

APPLICATION FORM:

1. Tell us about yourself!

My name is Gobu234(IN PRO) and my real name is Krrishnav I have my sinnoh story complete!! I would like to be your official day carer

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)

my nickname is gobu234 in pro or you guys can call me krrish . I am playing at red server..

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?

I am 16 years old and I am from India.

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?

If in the real life my ambition is to become a policeman/ if in pro i would like to catch all legendaries and become a pokemon master!!

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?

When i started the game I didn't knew there are guilds in this game also when i cleared my kanto one of my friends told me yes the guilds are there in this game then i inspected everyone and realized that most of them were in the guild Chronos then it was my dream to join your guild!! Then i met Teetophe told u can send us the application form for joining our guild !! And I am here now!! You should accept me in the guild as I could be your daycarer!! Thanks!!

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.

Yes, I was in a guild before it named paxaterna.. I left it because when i asked them for discord pro link they were so rude to me and i was not able to meet the leader as well so that i could ask him for it and most important their leader was not active at pro and i also didn't like their guild , that was a boring guild...

8. What is your favourite Pokemon? Why?

My favourite pokemon is black kyurem according to looks!! And according to power it's the one and only ARCEUS!!

I like them because they are over power!!

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?

Nope, I am not able to visit there so, if i am accepted to the guild could u just invite me at your discord group!!

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?

Yes i promise i will follow the guild and the PRO rules!!

But i don't have 2 requirements that are i am not 17+ and i don't have the required play hours!! I am 16 years old and I have 200 play hours!!

IF I GET ACCEPTED IN THE GUILD I WOULD BE GRATEFUL TO ALL YOU GUYS!!

YOURS SINCERELY GOBU234( KRRISHNAV)

THANK YOU

check ur pms

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

My ingame name is Kenichiyo (Red server) Im 25 years old, born in Germany and my birthday is on 29.01.1992.

I have around 700 hours playtime. My favorite poke is dragonite but I dont have him yet x..x (farming a good one takes time :( )

I have all badges except sinnoh cuz I took a break for a few time because I had alot of stuff to do like writing applications for jobs and helping my dad out with his job.

My old guild Soul society was a great guild everyone was nice and gently but most of them arent active anymore just a few of them :/.

Im looking for a active and friendly guild to chat with and maybe doing some guild events (?).

My main focus in pro is mostly pvp but i just have a rain team yet so I have to farm alot more cuz i want different teams to play with :3.

Discord is installed and ready even when im more an teamspeak user xD.

Thy for reading my post and sry for my bad english :D

(I applied to celestial guild too just want to check where I can join or not :x)

My ingame name is Kenichiyo (Red server) Im 25 years old, born in Germany and my birthday is on 29.01.1992.

I have around 700 hours playtime. My favorite poke is dragonite but I dont have him yet x..x (farming a good one takes time :( )

I have all badges except sinnoh cuz I took a break for a few time because I had alot of stuff to do like writing applications for jobs and helping my dad out with his job.

My old guild Soul society was a great guild everyone was nice and gently but most of them arent active anymore just a few of them :/.

Im looking for a active and friendly guild to chat with and maybe doing some guild events (?).

My main focus in pro is mostly pvp but i just have a rain team yet so I have to farm alot more cuz i want different teams to play with :3.

Discord is installed and ready even when im more an teamspeak user xD.

Thy for reading my post and sry for my bad english :D

(I applied to celestial guild too just want to check where I can join or not :x)

Check ur pm !

saw lots of you guys on the server.

been asking me that alot but... whats the advantage of joining/creating a guild?

and especially yours? :D

been into MMOs for like 14 years now and have always loved a great guild and community.