Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: CHRONOS Recruiting 17+! (Red Server) Updated!!

<r>*Bump*<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Btw you now also get the following bonuses in our guild:<br/>

<LIST><s>

• </s>
    <LI><s>
  • </s> + 25 % XP Bonus (Cause we were in the guild ladder with Chronos I and Chronos II)</LI>
    <LI><s>
  • </s> + 5 % XP Bonus (Cause of the amount of members in both guilds)</LI><e>

</e></LIST></r>

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

1. I am a student, studying economics, in Belgium. I live in the Netherlands tho. I am 20 years old and i have been playing the pokemon games since i was 5 years old. I apply to this guild together with a friend of mine, Areon. We would like to join this guild together.<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

2. My nickname is Zemmir, playing at RED server<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

3. At the moment of writing this, I have 322 hours on my trainer card and 24 badges.<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

4. As said above, i am from The Netherlands, but apart from the weekends i live in Belgium. I am 20 years old<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

5. my ambition is to get a great team of (epic) pokemon and capture all pokemon available<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

6. I consider myself a teamplayer who is very active. I don't have a guild right now, but i am active a lot in the help and all chat to help people with questions about the game<br/>

<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

7. Nope. never been in a guild before<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

8. Spiritomb. It is quite a rare pokemon and almost has no weaknesses.<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

9. Yes, I already use Discord with my friends<br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

10. Yes</t>

<r><COLOR color="#500000"><s></s><B><s></s>1. Tell us about yourself!<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><br/>

Hi, I'm Areon and I'm a student in Groningen,The Netherlands. When I was younger I have played and watched a lot of pokemon, so discovering this gem of a game was really cool. I've played this game for 7 months now with some friends and after ~300 ingame hours I think it's time to look for a nice guild to join.<br/>

Only one of my friends is playing this game as vividly as I am and we would like to join this guild together. His name is Zemmir.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#500000"><s></s><B><s></s>2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><br/>

My nickname is Areon and I play on the red server.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#500000"><s></s><B><s></s>3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><br/>

I have 297 hours ingame and collected 24 badges along the way.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#500000"><s></s><B><s></s>4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><br/>

I'm 18 years old and I live in the rural part of The Netherlands.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#500000"><s></s><B><s></s>5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><br/>

Having fun with friends while trying to get the best pokemon and a team that I want to play with.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#500000"><s></s><B><s></s>6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><br/>

You should accept me in your guild, not only because me and Zemmir will join together, I consider myself as a friendly guy that goes along with other people fairly easily.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#500000"><s></s><B><s></s>7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><br/>

No I've never been in a guild before. However I've played with my 3 friends (only Zemmir playing vividly with me) in my time in PRO.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#500000"><s></s><B><s></s>8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><br/>

My favorite Pokemon is Absol, because he looks majestic yet cute <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#500000"><s></s><B><s></s>9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><br/>

Yes, me and my friends use Discord all the time (It's so much better than Skype or Teamspeak)<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#500000"><s></s><B><s></s>10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><br/>

Yes, following rules is my special skill.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Zemmir"><s>

</s>-snip-<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Areon"><s>

</s>-snip-<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi there,<br/>

Thank you for applying to Chronos Guild, please check your PM(s) for further instruction <E>:Heart:</E></r>

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

I make music for a living and love pokemon :)<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

Mistahhcat and I play on Red server <br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

301 hours and 24 badges<br/>

<br/>

19 from the United States!<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

To build the best possible team of pokemon and to complete everything in the game. And to make friends along the way of course :)<br/>

<br/>

You should accept me because I love pokemon and have recently been getting more into end game content. I think it is time that I joined a guild!<br/>

<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

I have never been in a guild before. <br/>

<br/>

My Favorite pokemon is milotic because of it's beauty. <br/>

<br/>

Yes<br/>

<br/>

Yes</t>

<r><QUOTE author="MistahhCat"><s>

</s><POST content="311332"><s></s>311332<e></e></POST> -snip-<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi there,<br/>

Thank you for applying to Chronos Guild, please check your PM(s) for further instruction</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! <br/>

Working Adult in Singapore<br/>

<br/>

Red / Alvinwxsoh<br/>

<br/>

Full badge/380hr+<br/>

<br/>

27/Singapore<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<br/>

Gotta catch them all!<br/>

<br/>

I don't know!<br/>

<br/>

Yes, Due to timezone different and im always online alone.<br/>

<br/>

Pikachu, Too Cute!<br/>

<br/>

I do have discord just need the server id of CHRONOS ^^<br/>

<br/>

Of cos.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="alvinWXsoh"><s>

</s><POST content="313077"><s></s>313077<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! <br/>

Working Adult in Singapore<br/>

<br/>

Red / Alvinwxsoh<br/>

<br/>

Full badge/380hr+<br/>

<br/>

27/Singapore<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<br/>

Gotta catch them all!<br/>

<br/>

I don't know!<br/>

<br/>

Yes, Due to timezone different and im always online alone.<br/>

<br/>

Pikachu, Too Cute!<br/>

<br/>

I do have discord just need the server id of CHRONOS ^^<br/>

<br/>

Of cos.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Nice to meet you. We'd like to get to know you better. Please check your messages.</r>

Brad.gif