Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CHRONOS Recruiting 17+! (Red Server) Updated!!

<r><QUOTE author="barney"><s>

</s><POST content="319175"><s></s>319175<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Brazke"><s>
</s><POST content="319130"><s></s>319130<e></e></POST> Hey Chronos guild.. My PRO name is Brazke (red server). Im just 17 years old and im looking for a guild so i can meet other players and make friends and have more fun. I only have 130 hours of playing. I was playing before Hoenn release. Some days before its release i stopped playing and i started again like a week ago.. That's why im only a kanto and johto champion but i started my journey to become a Hoenn champ as well. I've also played all the old pokemon games on my NDS and i know much about the game. I'm a positive player and i love helping other players and playing with them and i am playing this game daily. It would be nice if i could get accepted because i've never been in a guild before and i want to see how it is and i want to help at becoming the best guild.. If you accepted me i would seriously appreciate it very much. :D<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

nice to meet you. We have a joining survey. Pls fill out the remaining questions ( i think you answered the rest):<br/>

<br/>

- What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

- Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

- Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

<br/>

Thanks o/<e>

</e></QUOTE>

My favourite Pokemon is Gallade. The reason i like it is because it has two unique types and it can be really useful.<br/>

I also can visit the Discord Group on weekends or sometimes on other days too but i only speak english. Also my english accents is not that great xD.<br/>

About the PRO and Guild rules, i've read them and i can easily follow them since i agree with them :d</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Brazke"><s>

</s><POST content="319685"><s></s>319685<e></e></POST>-SNIP-<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi we would like to get to know you better, check PM's for further instructions :)</r>

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D

<t>Heya my name is Dennis and i am 21 years old.My PRO name is psinakis and i am at RED server.I got 100h of gameplay atm since I quit and came back like 1 week ago and i have 24 gym badges atm.The reason I am playing this game is because my younger cousin recommended it to me and it seems very fun to play since I am a huge pokemon fan.I know everything about pokemon,except how to catch feebas in pokemon saphire/ruby, no matter how hard I tried I was never able to do that :D.My main objective is to make friends and have fun.I have never been in a guild before and I want to join this guild since my cousin joined yesterday and it would be more fun playing with more people. My favorite pokemon is probably Tyranitar since it really came through for me from tough situations(specially in battle frontier in pokemon pearl).I am able to join discord group mostly in weekends since I am studying/training and going at university the rest of the week.I have read all the PRO/GUILD rules and I agree with them.Thanks in advance ^^</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Chuckyy18"><s>

</s><POST content="321224"><s></s>321224<e></e></POST>--<e>
</e></QUOTE>

We are, please use this when applying:<br/>

<SPOILER><s>

</s>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e>

</e></SPOILER>

Also be sure to check the requirements before applying:

<SPOILER><s>

</s>1. Be positive and strive to be the best<br/>

2. Active on Chronos Discord<br/>

3. Loyal to the guild, helpful to the members<br/>

4. Have a good sense of humor<br/>

5. Follow PRO ToS and Guild Rules<br/>

6. Has a basic knowledge about Pokemon (Nature, EV, IV)<br/>

7. Minimum game play is 300 player hours or 24 badges (lower can be accepted in some cases)<br/>

8. Everyone here must and just only has one guild in red server.<br/>

9. Joining age 17+ (lower can be accepted in some cases)<br/>

10. Have Fun!<e>

</e></SPOILER></r>

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

<r>Well nickname is chuckyy18 and im currently hunting pokemon with good ivs and nature for pvp have 234ish hours have all badges kanto,johto,hoenn champion.<br/>

Im on the red server.<br/>

Im 19 and from USA.<br/>

To be the very best <E>:devil:</E> <br/>

You should accept me because i want to make your guild grow and make this guild the best with you guys!<br/>

This would be my first guild.<br/>

My fav pokemon is umbreon y because it has saved me so much during battles.<br/>

Yes and yes i can follow the pro and guild rules.<br/>

Thanx for your time and hopefully i join this awsome guild. <E>:y:</E> <E>:Smile:</E></r>