Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: CHRONOS [international Guild] Recruiting!

<r><QUOTE author="RelaxHosting"><s>

</s><POST content="153572"><s></s>153572<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! Im RelaxHosting, 17 years old and i play pokemon since i was young.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) RelaxHosting (Red)<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 276 hours and 16 badges.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? Im 17 years old and im Dutch.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? Become a good pvp player, and have fun :).<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

Because im active and i want to help people in the guild.<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Don't really have one, i prefer rayquaza because he has a badass design and he is powerfull.<br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes daily.<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? For sure!<br/>

<br/>

I also want to thank Aymanex15 for recruiting me, hope i can join :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome relax after all this time you will join me here <E>:Angel:</E></r>

Aymaneforum.png

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>but thats the "GOLD Division" in League. I was referring to you Emblem.<br/>

<br/>

I'm just saying since I'm a high elo player and noticed it :)</t>

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! Im Shadow currently I am 19 years old and runs a daycare business on the red server. I have enjoyed playing pokemon ever since pokemon yellow so I am a huge fan of this game, currently I am studying game design.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) Red and Shadow518<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? I currently have 174 hours and 16 badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? I am 19 and live in South Africa.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? My objective in PRO is to become the best Pokemon Daycare service in other words the best pokemon breeder. In this way I can offer my services to the community to ensure that everyone is able to play the game competitively or simply for fun.<br/>

I love playing pokemon and love having battles with friends, its always nice to meet new people and rivals in our journey as pokemon masters, the roads can get lonely but with friends the game is easier to play, I could even run the guild daycare service as I do have experience in this matter.<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

My favorite pokemon thats a tough one but if I had to give you an answer it would be between Gardevoir and Hydreigon. Gardevoir has always been one of my favorite pokemon, in ruby or emerald I'd always get a ralts first because it would always be a reliable pokemon with a wide move pool. As for hydreigon I just fell in love with the pokemon the very first time I saw the trailers for black and white. It was the one pokemon I absolutely had to get in that game.<br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes I have a discord account and can visit when I am free<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Yes I can</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Shadow518"><s>

</s><POST content="153668"><s></s>153668<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! Im Shadow currently I am 19 years old and runs a daycare business on the red server. I have enjoyed playing pokemon ever since pokemon yellow so I am a huge fan of this game, currently I am studying game design.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) Red and Shadow518<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? I currently have 174 hours and 16 badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? I am 19 and live in South Africa.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? My objective in PRO is to become the best Pokemon Daycare service in other words the best pokemon breeder. In this way I can offer my services to the community to ensure that everyone is able to play the game competitively or simply for fun.<br/>

I love playing pokemon and love having battles with friends, its always nice to meet new people and rivals in our journey as pokemon masters, the roads can get lonely but with friends the game is easier to play, I could even run the guild daycare service as I do have experience in this matter.<br/>

My favorite pokemon thats a tough one but if I had to give you an answer it would be between Gardevoir and Hydreigon. Gardevoir has always been one of my favorite pokemon, in ruby or emerald I'd always get a ralts first because it would always be a reliable pokemon with a wide move pool. As for hydreigon I just fell in love with the pokemon the very first time I saw the trailers for black and white. It was the one pokemon I absolutely had to get in that game.<br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes I have a discord account and can visit when I am free<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Yes I can<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I however do not think that I have the minimum required hours but look forward to joining you guys at some point in the future</r>

</s><POST content="153670"><s></s>153670<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Shadow518"><s>
</s><POST content="153668"><s></s>153668<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! Im Shadow currently I am 19 years old and runs a daycare business on the red server. I have enjoyed playing pokemon ever since pokemon yellow so I am a huge fan of this game, currently I am studying game design.<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

I however do not think that I have the minimum required hours but look forward to joining you guys at some point in the future<e>

</e></QUOTE>

When you meet the requirements we will be glad to invite you</r>

Aymaneforum.png

</s><POST content="153670"><s></s>153670<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Shadow518"><s>

</e></QUOTE>

I however do not think that I have the minimum required hours but look forward to joining you guys at some point in the future<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Thanks for applying to this guild.<br/>

We want to know more about you and I will give you the further information via PM. :)</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="lagcats"><s>

</s><POST content="153660"><s></s>153660<e></e></POST> but thats the "GOLD Division" in League. I was referring to you Emblem.<br/>

<br/>

I'm just saying since I'm a high elo player and noticed it :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

yes you are right ^^</r>

myVYGvo.gif

<r>1. What is your nickname in PRO?<br/>

My nick name on pro is Baconsnipez. I play on the OG red server. <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)?<br/>

I have 252 hours played on pro.<br/>

3. How many badges do you have?<br/>

I have 16 badges and can wait for hoenn to get 24.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

I am 16 and come from Los Angles CAlifornia.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

(This role will help you to answer this question: Collector/ Battler/ Hunter/ Other)<br/>

My final objective is to beat every region and get a Mudkipz but never evolve it because its the best pokemon ever!!! (Aside from Darkrai and Mew).Also to catch' em all.<br/>

Because everyone luvs bacon and because as much as i like playing the game i think it could be much more fun with friends who luv this game as much as i do. <br/>

7. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

Yes. Yes i am.<br/>

8. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

Yes i am very capable. <E>:Angel:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="BaconSnipez"><s>

</s><POST content="154628"><s></s>154628<e></e></POST> 1. What is your nickname in PRO?<br/>

My nick name on pro is Baconsnipez. I play on the OG red server. <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)?<br/>

I have 252 hours played on pro.<br/>

3. How many badges do you have?<br/>

I have 16 badges and can wait for hoenn to get 24.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

I am 16 and come from Los Angles CAlifornia.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

(This role will help you to answer this question: Collector/ Battler/ Hunter/ Other)<br/>

My final objective is to beat every region and get a Mudkipz but never evolve it because its the best pokemon ever!!! (Aside from Darkrai and Mew).Also to catch' em all.<br/>

Because everyone luvs bacon and because as much as i like playing the game i think it could be much more fun with friends who luv this game as much as i do. <br/>

7. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

Yes. Yes i am.<br/>

8. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

Yes i am very capable. <E>:Angel:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks for applying to this guild.<br/>

We want to know more about you and I will give you the further information via PM. :)</r>

myVYGvo.gif