Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: CHRONOS [international Guild] Recruiting!

<r><QUOTE author="sabrilemarocain"><s>

</s>2. PRO nickname "sabrilemarocain", Red server.<br/>

3. Play time 500h, got all badges.<br/>

4. I'm 24 years old, from Morocco.<br/>

5. To have the best pokemons ingame. And to be among the best pvp player<br/>

6. I'd like to see myself as a kind. who's always open to make new friends<br/>

7. My favorite pokemon is shiny umbreon,because he's just amazing<br/>

8. Yes Iam.<br/>

9. Yes I read the rules and I'm able to follow them<e>

</e></QUOTE>

thank you for applying to this guild.<br/>

please check pm for furter info. <E>:Grin:</E></r>

K7qd0cn.gif

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>1. Tell us about yourself! <COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s>I am a 19 year old PokeFreak who plays soccer regularly and watches some anime. I get along with pretty much everyone unless they don't like me then oh well.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) <COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s>Tro11z. I play on red.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? <COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s>Server is currently offline but I have over 350 hours and I have all 16 badges currently in the game.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 19. <COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s>I am from British Columbia, Canada.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s>Become an elite trainer on the server where people know my name and fear coming up against me.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? <COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s>I have extensive battle knowledge and have been playing Pokemon since Pokemon Yellow. I am kind and like to joke around and have fun with the people around me. PRO has pretty much taken over my life so I'm looking for a new family since I don't go and see mine much anymore :P<e></e></COLOR><br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s> I've only ever been in one guild before and and it was a group of 9 people who I started playing with but they all have abandoned this game sadly.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? <COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s>I have a tie between two pokemon. Umbreon and Meganium. Umbreon is an obvious one. It's design and competitive use. He is so cute and can stall almost any pokemon is comes up against with access to wish to help the team out as well. Everyone always looks at me funny when I say Meganium is my favourite pokemon. The entire line is really cute and Meganium was the starter I chose when going though both Johto games (HGSS and GSC) and he grew on me so much during those playthroughs that I have loved him ever since.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? <COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s>Yes I can use discord.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? <COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s>Yes rules are my best friends.<e></e></COLOR></r>

Brad.gif

<r><QUOTE author="Tro11z"><s>

</s><POST content="162150"><s></s>162150<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! <COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s>I am a 19 year old PokeFreak who plays soccer regularly and watches some anime. I get along with pretty much everyone unless they don't like me then oh well.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) <COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s>Tro11z. I play on red.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? <COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s>Server is currently offline but I have over 350 hours and I have all 16 badges currently in the game.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 19. <COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s>I am from British Columbia, Canada.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s>Become an elite trainer on the server where people know my name and fear coming up against me.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? <COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s>I have extensive battle knowledge and have been playing Pokemon since Pokemon Yellow. I am kind and like to joke around and have fun with the people around me. PRO has pretty much taken over my life so I'm looking for a new family since I don't go and see mine much anymore :P<e></e></COLOR><br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s> I've only ever been in one guild before and and it was a group of 9 people who I started playing with but they all have abandoned this game sadly.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? <COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s>I have a tie between two pokemon. Umbreon and Meganium. Umbreon is an obvious one. It's design and competitive use. He is so cute and can stall almost any pokemon is comes up against with access to wish to help the team out as well. Everyone always looks at me funny when I say Meganium is my favourite pokemon. The entire line is really cute and Meganium was the starter I chose when going though both Johto games (HGSS and GSC) and he grew on me so much during those playthroughs that I have loved him ever since.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? <COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s>Yes I can use discord.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? <COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s>Yes rules are my best friends.<e></e></COLOR><e>

</e></QUOTE>

thanks for your interest to this guild.<br/>

we want to know you better, please see PM for further info. :)</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! 20yr old, danish, works out a lot, plays pokemon to relax from LoL. <br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) An1ma, Red<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? a little over 150 atm, 16 badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 20 yr old, denmark<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? get high rank on pvp ladder<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? cause im a friendly guy<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. <br/>

- never been in a guild before<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Lugia, looks the coolest.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? yes<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? yes :)</t>

PVP Channel: https://www.youtube.com/an1ma

PRO PVP Playlist (all matches):

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrMmYVG

iwIiNH3.png

<r><QUOTE author="kenslayy"><s>

</s><POST content="163008"><s></s>163008<e></e></POST> Kenslayy<br/>

70 hours<br/>

16 Badges<br/>

22 Australia<br/>

To be Elite and at the top<br/>

Good rep for guild, put in work<br/>

yes<br/>

yes<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for interesting in our guild. Unfortunately we have requirements for the new applicant, but if you really want to join, we can wait for you when you meet our requirements. You need at least 16 badges and 150 hours game play. Good luck :)</r>

K7qd0cn.gif

<r><QUOTE author="An1ma"><s>

</s><POST content="162669"><s></s>162669<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! 20yr old, danish, works out a lot, plays pokemon to relax from LoL. <br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) An1ma, Red<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? a little over 150 atm, 16 badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 20 yr old, denmark<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? get high rank on pvp ladder<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? cause im a friendly guy<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. <br/>

- never been in a guild before<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Lugia, looks the coolest.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? yes<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? yes :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

thanks for your interest to this guild.<br/>

we want to know you better, please see PM for further info. :)</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<r>1. im fun people<br/>

2. nick ingame : imadyeah , server : red<br/>

3. 655 Hr 16 Badges<br/>

4. 23 Indonesia<br/>

5. Gonna be a pokemon master ! <E>:Crazy:</E> <br/>

7. Never<br/>

8. Greninja. Especially Ash-Greninja. It's cool like a ninja <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

9. Yes<br/>

10. I will follow PRO and Guild Rules</r>

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Lustzke<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? 72 hours so far!<br/>

3. How many badges do you have? 16<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 19, turning 20. Australian.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? To be a high ranking pvp player, but i just enjoy playing pokemon!<br/>

(This role will help you to answer this question: Collector/ Battler/ Hunter/ Other)<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? Because im a dedicated player, i love pokemon, and i like the way your guild is setup. <br/>

I may not be as experienced in the hours as i should be, but it doesnt change what sort of person i am, and the positive contributions i will make to the guild. <br/>

7. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? yes<br/>

8. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? yes<br/>

<br/>

Thank you, <br/>

Lustzke</t>