Disappeared npc for learn surf at Pikachu

Jayk

1. 1.

Hey JayK, there is no tutor for Surf. Once you've beat Victor make your way up to the safari. As stated in TMs & Movev Tutors.

174241 HM03: Surf - FOUND in Safari House 4

Make your way there and you should be able to teach your Pikachu the Surf HM once you obtain it. Please quote me if you have any other issues! Good luck!

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

336279 Make your way there and you should be able to teach your Pikachu the Surf HM once you obtain it.

I remember there was a guy there teaching you surf for 8k with 1 week cd.

In the past, there was a tutor on this map to teach Pikachu surf if you started with one. I thought the cool down was longer than 1 week, though... not sure what the current method is for this. Sorry. :)

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

336279 Make your way there and you should be able to teach your Pikachu the Surf HM once you obtain it.

I remember there was a guy there teaching you surf for 8k with 1 week cd.

In the past, there was a tutor on this map to teach Pikachu surf if you started with one. I thought the cool down was longer than 1 week, though... not sure what the current method is for this. Sorry. :)

I need used that tutor in past, today discovered that and npc no exist...

I need used that tutor in past, today discovered that and npc no exist...

Going to Fuchsia City and go back to the route?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Fixed in game. Topic locked :)

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.