Purchasing Weakness Policy and Focus Sash in Bulk

Tr3y

Hello there,

As you all know, the price for the Focus Sash and Weakness Policy have been reduced to 2 PvP Coins each. This is a great adjustment but it is a bit tedious purchasing them considering they are both on the 3rd and 4th page of the shop. You have to repeatedly talk to the PvP Coin Master over and over again and select the Focus Sash and Weakness Policy if you wish to purchase a lot of them. Perhaps there could be an addition to the PvP Coin Master where we can purchase these items in Bulk. Or we could toggle how many of them we wanted so the Coin Master could then calculate the price. It would definitely make buying them less time consuming and more convient. Thank you for reading.

TR3Y

I have changed the script a bit. Changes are as follows:

- items are now sorted from cheapest to most expensive, so it's quicker to get the consumables/common items

- you can buy items that are below 6 coins in bulk, i.e. 1, 5, 10, 20, or use all your coins (which includes focus sash and weakness policy)

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

338804 I have changed the script a bit. Changes are as follows:

- items are now sorted from cheapest to most expensive, so it's quicker to get the consumables/common items

- you can buy items that are below 6 coins in bulk, i.e. 1, 5, 10, 20, or use all your coins (which includes focus sash and weakness policy)

Perfect, thank you so much.