Let The Battles Begin!

339113 Plz daeron allow leech seed to the tournament... They have destroyed the meta, and now we can't change our plane.... They just destroyed more than 3 months of team building....

Please don't comment about this here. The rules are as stated in the original post and will not change. However, I will look into sourcing a solution for the LS problem if I can. Please be patient.

Round One ends on the 27th - at worst you will need to battle closer to this time.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

339113 Plz daeron allow leech seed to the tournament... They have destroyed the meta, and now we can't change our plane.... They just destroyed more than 3 months of team building....

Please don't comment about this here. The rules are as stated in the original post and will not change. However, I will look into sourcing a solution for the LS problem if I can. Please be patient.

Round One ends on the 27th - at worst you will need to battle closer to this time.

Its unfair... They killed 3 months of farming and team building. Is it fair to prepare a team during months and finally can't use it in the tournament ?

U have banned the new items from the tournament, so logically leech seed should be allowed...

Before someone notice that the move have 100% of precision instead of 90%, No one has complained about leech seed before. And they banned it quickly without thinking to the consequence and all the works that somes players has made during months to build our team/farming...

And when lot of people was complaining during more than 6 months for ban Goths, staff never take any action without give any argument, Its illogical...

Anyway I will stop complain here, but the decision make no sense. Hope u will save the work that some players has realized during months....

How if can't contact the opponent within the time after sending message? :Grin: just asking ,because my battle is in second round but I cant access to the internet between 28th Jan to 31th Jan, may need to inform him/her early ,I'm not available during that period. :thanks:

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

339433 How if can't contact the opponent within the time after sending message? :Grin: just asking ,because my battle is in second round but I cant access to the internet between 28th Jan to 31th Jan, may need to inform him/her early ,I'm not available during that period. :thanks:

Don't worry Nico, I'm your opponent and I spotted your post. We can totally arrange to play after the 31st (I think Round 2 will be like 29th Jan - 5th Feb). Throw me a message any time and we can sort out a time for ya. Keep up the GJ-bu avatar :P

339569 Hi,

i have a problem: i'm trying to contact my opponent but never find it (he is Nimrodthegoat).

i had send it pm-forum and called him in All-chat. I tryed /pm and /battle... never find. (I did screenshoot of all).

What can i do?

Round 1 lasts until January 27

If by than you still hear no word from your opponent, send the screenshots to Daeon and all should be good.

339560 Korh ,where are you??

Try sending a pm on forum if you haven't.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.