Proper Farewell

Been a few months since I last played this. But I'll be letting you folks know I won't be coming back. If any of you want any of my pokemon in game, message me and I'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement. It was a fun experience, but all good things come to an end eventually. For the most part, Syl here has moved on lol.

Now, to my fellow MMORPG'rs who play something else aside from this. Come check out Rev. Online with me. That's where I'll be settling down for a while. Feel free to join up with me, or catch me on forums.

Personal Thread:

https://ro.my.com/forum/thread/32290-nigoshi-s-vocal-warmup-s/?postID=206567#post206567

To leave you guys with something to remember me by (hue)

[bbvideo=560,315]

[/bbvideo]

Keemstar, Out!~

P.s: #AlexI-

337289 Ya noticed been a while since you were on Syl if you remember me xD :) good luck in your future mmorpg's, sad too see you go :/ but i guess nothing is for ever :D

goodbye c:

Yeah, I remember ya, man. Lol. I remember all the buds I made on here.

Aye, you too man. Good luck on your future endeavours.

337285 f any of you want any of my pokemon in game, message me and I'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement.

I hope you are not trying to get real money for your Pokemon, cause that isn't allowed. :P

Good luck for your future. :Smile:

DARNIT (jk)

Nah, I was planning on giving em away.

Last I logged in, I gave away all my $.. like 80m and a few medallions to some friends.

Still have some pokes left+ a milo mount, and some other random cr**..

As always is sad to see a player leave but, like you said, everything in life both has a start and an ending. I wish you best of luck to any endeavor you might do in the future, and hope PRO will be in your memory as a good thing. :Heart:

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.