Prepare for the Dragons Shrine!

Higana

Thanks! Very nice map :Grin:

A suggestion i'd like to make is in regards to the pokemons that spawn there. It does not feel 'drake-y' at all. Maybe rise the requirement a bit and include pokemons like deino, dratini, bagon, gible etc? Spawn rates should not be 100% at all of course, but slightly higher than other places since a decent progression is required and it would feel like a good zone thematic wise. :Heart:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

337905 Have fun guys, leave suggestions too. :Smile:

If I am honest, its just a new non MS axew spawn + a useless dragonite spawn (nobody will hunt for a lowlevel 3rd evolve pokemon if there are better spawns available) and a bossfight, nothing too special (not clue about the rewards, so I can not really say anything about that but if there is no new pokemon, well then it's just a new useless boss imo :x ). It looks good tho as I said before.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

If I am honest, its just a new non MS axew spawn + a useless dragonite spawn (nobody will hunt for a lowlevel 3rd evolve pokemon if there are better spawns available) and a bossfight, nothing too special (not clue about the rewards, so I can not really say anything about that but if there is no new pokemon, well then it's just a new useless boss imo :x ). It looks good tho as I said before.

That is not a suggestion, but thanks for your opinion anyway. And yes, the boss rewards are of course different than what you get from the other bosses. I won't spoiler what they are though. :Angel:

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]

That is not a suggestion, but thanks for your opinion anyway. And yes, the boss rewards are of course different than what you get from the other bosses. I won't spoiler what they are though. :Angel:

I guess the suggestion was in there kinda, lame spawns = add something different? :P

Ofc the boss reward is different lol, what I meant was; new pokemon?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

it is a dragon shrine. So the first suggestion that comes to mind is "add more dragons!" lol :Angel:

I think skrelp, deino, and noibat would be pretty cool. but Noibat probably MS only. brb I'm going to do some lore research about what pokemon actually hang around dragon shrine lol.

update: looks like the "dragon holy land" has a somewhat disappointing spawn list with dragonite as only dragon. (in the anime) lol

But yeah I definitely think skrelp in the water would be awesome. then people could hunt for bold / modest lapras and skrelp at same time.

I would actually love this!

338014 then people could hunt for bold / modest lapras and skrelp at same time.

that's exactly why skrelp is not there, I don't think two ER pokemon on the same map with same sync is a good idea, ever. If they want to do that, they might as well put axew, dratini, bagon, gible, trapinch and all the jolly/adamant dragon on the same map.

3sJBaVY.gif