Pvp rules?

Steverobcatch

I know acc. reducing moves are banned, but what about moves that acc lowering comes along with it?Specifically mirror shot, I can't get anyone to agree whether it's banned or not, I'd like to get an answer from admin or atleast someone who knows what their talking about. Thank you.

Hey steverobcath,

This clause only applies to Double Team and Minimize specifically. You cannot have any of these in your moveset. Any other moves are fine as long as they are not Swagger or OHKO moves such as Fissure, Sheer Cold, etc. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.

Accuracy reducing moves aren't banned. The evasion clause prohibits the use of evasion moves (like Tr3y said Minimize and Double Team mainly). There is a difference between boosting your evasion (which is banned) and lower the accuracy of your opponent (which isn't banned). You can use Flash if your heart so desires.

338812 Thank you so much, that's how I thought it worked.

Hello steverobcatch, I see that the other users already replied to this thread so I am going to lock it. I will also add the link for the PvP rules in order for you to consult it when you need it next time.

Best of luck and have fun playing :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.