For Discussion: Tag Team Tournament Concept

Quakkz

Do you like the idea?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea?

• Sounds awesome!
    • I'm not interested.

Hello PVP Community,

i want to present you a concept i came up with recently for a new tournament format, that is, if wanted, going to take place on a regular basis.

Players can sign up for this tournament as a team of 3 people. Those teams will then battle 3 vs 3 in the following tiers: OU, UU, NU. 1 Player of a team will fight in OU, the second one in UU and the other one in NU against the opposing team. the team that can win 2 of 3 matches will move on in the bracket.

Tierlist will be created enough time before the tournament starts and will be discussed with the community to find a common agreement. Tournament will probably take place in a few months so players have enough time to prepare lower tier teams as well.

Rewards will most likely be an UNIQUE PVP clothing or an UNIQUE PVP mount for each player of the winning team.

Please leave your opinion and remember that this is only a concept, no guarantee that this will happen. I will do my best tho to make it happen if its received well :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea but the reward is too much (UNIQUE PVP clothing + an UNIQUE PVP mount), I would change that to the current seasons PVP clothing and one PVP mount or even less.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

That's an awesome idea.

Finally something new and fresh for the current meta. The introduction of tiers combining with a team-tournament sounds really interesting.

Do you plan to simultaniously organize these tournament for each server?

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

Do you plan to simultaniously organize these tournament for each server?

If we do, I'll help out here, since by then I will have the experience of doing it with the current Tournament.

:Shy:

EDIT: Who am I kidding, I'll end up helping out anyway. X"D

The idea is great. But PreHax is right. Unique rewards might be too much, but if you get many participants this might be a good reward :V

Are you sure about NU, shouldn't it be RU? ;) I'd prefer RU > NU. OR that way: UU / RU / NU also RU / NU / PU :D

Every1 would have to hunt these Pokes :V

NU basically gonna be here everything that wont fit in OU or UU, it doesnt really matter how we gonna call it.

how would OU, UU, and NU be defined?

Or is this on showdown? I do have usage statistics with a couple hundred data points I would be willing to share with Staff if they would like to see it.

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!