Sayonara from Old Player! o/

1. 1.

Its so hard for me to leave a place that I have been using for more than 1 year to chill and chit chat together with my family, yes Discord and almost 1,5 years as well have been playing PRO. I have been playing since Jun 17, 2015.

• Thanks for these wonderful years. I even couldn't believe that I will stay this long because I usually so easily to get bored, never stayed like more than 2 months in game online. But PRO is different, this game has a good community to talk and chill with.
  • For all my friends in PRO especially those who played with me since beta tester or maybe those who just I know recently, thank you for making my journey colorful!
  • Thanks for the opportunity to help this game as a staff for 7 months as well. It was a great experience with amazing and smart friends. For current staff, keep up your hard work, thanks for making this game still alive. You guys are amazing!
  • Last but not least, for my family guild, Chronos, who always have been with me everytime. Ups-downs, good-bad. I just feel that we aren't just an ordinary community, but more than that, because sometimes we shared our real life, supporting each other, shared a lot of things and many more that I can't mention one by one. Thanks for everything, thanks for being with me until I'm no longer playing this game. You guys are awesome and lovely people. I really love you guys as a person one by one. Thanks for believing in me as a leader to this guild. I believe without Chronos I already quit long time ago. For the new leader and elders, I do believe in you guys. For the remaining family members please support them as you guys support me. Thanks for choosing to stay as well! <3

I won't forget to say sorry about my words or about what I have done. I just wanna leave in peace. Hopefully you guys forgive my hard feeling.

Reasons why I decided to leave because Discord is really addicting, I have been checking this app everytime and everywhere, sounds weird but this is true. Sometimes I got stressed because of their PRO or even real life problems (unlimited problems :p), instead think to my own problems. This make my hair grey faster (no joke). But feel free to talk with me, I really love to have a chat, but just don't talk about PRO to me anymore, just wanna move on and stop this addicting. xD Also, the most important thing, I have a dream in real life that I need to accomplish. Therefore, with a heavy heart, I have decided to quit. I am challenging myself to not open Discord and PRO for 1 month, I giveaway all my poke to guildies and friends, so its like a little possibility I will back to play again, maybe just for a little chit chat.

If some of you think this kinda exaggerate, hopefully you understand because I have played this game since beta tester almost 2 year. Just wanna officially announce my departure and say thank you to everyone who has been a part of my life.

Once again thank you for everything, hopefully we still keep in touch. If you need me or something, just pm me thru forums pm, I will check it once in a month. If really urgent, please contact one of Chronos member. I am going to uninstall my Discord after this post. Thank you and take care always!! :Heart: :Heart: :Heart:

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAENNN :Frown:

Take care of yourself! Such a pleasure knowing you, good luck with all your studies and your future from here, and after your month break if you decide to re-install discord, make sure you come say hi! Will miss you!

One of the friendliest and easiest to get along with players i have come across in PRO and it was a pleasure. See you around mate! :Frown: :Heart:

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

TAKE CARE DAEN! :Frown:

Keep in touch! We will miss you :Heart:

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Bye Daen, talk to you in one month then, was à pleasure to work with you for one year, take care :Heart:

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

I'm sorry for that, Daen, these decisions are never easy :Frown:

Although I haven't known you that much, I know you are a great person! And I'm sure many will miss you, after all, this was like your home :Angel:

I wish everything good in your life, have great opportunities and be happy! Take care, Daen :Heart: