[UPDATE] Pokédex

Adam

Hello everyone, as the title suggests I would propose an 'update' to the Pokédex with some pokémon that are accesible differently. (Headbutt - Excavations - Rock smash)

I know that the pokemon are already on the forum in guides (which are very good) but not everyone is comfortable with the forum and some (including me) Can not navigate because of a bug

I think its can help some players who do not know all the 'special' pokemon and that its can encourage to do these 'daily quest'

I posted an image showing a small modification on a 'special' pokemon.

199912PROPKDEXv2.png

(If anyone knows the game's writing font, I'd be glad if he told me.)

[glow=green]Thank you for your feedback and good games![/glow]

388048chaos.png

Well, I share my notebook with my sister and sometimes I need to play on my cell phone. :Crazy:

Unfortunately, large posts with lots of information don't completely load on my phone, missing some information. This is really very annoying sometimes... :D:

So I agree with your suggestion! +1 :y:

341505 Hello everyone, as the title suggests I would propose an 'update' to the Pokédex with some pokémon that are accesible differently. (Headbutt - Excavations - Rock smash)

I know that the pokemon are already on the forum in guides (which are very good) but not everyone is comfortable with the forum and some (including me) Can not navigate because of a bug

I think its can help some players who do not know all the 'special' pokemon and that its can encourage to do these 'daily quest'

199912PROPKDEXv2.png

This is a great idea, however I believe that Shane or Red or Thor (I forgot which) has said that adding these spawn lists requires rescripting entire chucks of code. Thus it will take too much time to implement these Headbutt/Dig pokemon in the Pokedex.

341505 Hello everyone, as the title suggests I would propose an 'update' to the Pokédex with some pokémon that are accesible differently. (Headbutt - Excavations - Rock smash)

199912PROPKDEXv2.png

yy really good idea mate

341682 This is a great idea, however I believe that Shane or Red or Thor (I forgot which) has said that adding these spawn lists requires rescripting entire chucks of code. Thus it will take too much time to implement these Headbutt/Dig pokemon in the Pokedex.

Ah I see, so there is little chance that this sugestion will succeed :/

388048chaos.png