THE POKEMON OLYMPICS

Han1996

Hello everyone,

I have an event we could have every month in PRO. The event is basically a olympic. There are many varieties of things and people from guilds represent their guild and do the part. For example, we can look each guild as a country and each players do something to represent their guild(country). This would require collaboration and etc. The best thing about this is that not much coding is needed. The following parts of the pokemon olympics are some of my thoughts. It would be great if more people offered their ideas in the comment section and I hope this event gets chosen :Smile: :Smile: If a person wins part of the tournament, they will be given medals(costume) that they can put on.

The bad part about this event is that the person must be part of a guild.

Types we can have

1.Pokemon Battle

-6v6

-3v3

2.Pokemon mount race

-You race through a region towards a certain point. There are checkpoints and subways, teleportation is not allowed

3.Pokemon knowledge battle

-People who represent their guild enter a trivia battle in discord or some other app or ingame

4.Pokemon fashionstar

-Who is the best dresser? Well, the staffs will rate you when you step infront of them in a map (something like america's got talent) rates from 1-20

-Shinies are allowed

More ideas are welcome and I really hope this idea goes through <3

345072 add

A) who has the most random level 100 pokemon

B) who has the most trash level 100 pokemon

C) who has the most losses in PvP

D)who has the best sudowoodo

pls... those are the only things im sure to win at

A)

oEJCCPl.png

B)

1y2AIto.png

C)

k6C19Ve.png

D) lmfao

I really like the suggestion tbh :D

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.