What Items / Outfits would you like to see ingame?

Higana

1. 1.

Hey Trainers!

I get many messages ingame from players who would like to see this or the other thing in the shop. I have a bad memory, so I thought I would open up a thread to have your ideas written down here so I don't forget about them!

What Outfits or Accessoires would you like to see in the Shop?

Please remember, that I won't be able to fullfill every request. Don't get sad... I mainly want to hear what the player base would appreciate most and pick some of the most wanted requests! I hope this won't stop you from suggesting! =)

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lampshadejaz
343383 Bannana suit... like the thing that brian from family guy wears. :Heart:

If you're gonna do a banana suit, you gotta do a gorilla suit too! It'll make for some good comedy.

well first things first, double head piece wear i wanna be able to have a hat and a shades on or hat and bamboo stick etc etc but.. im sure thats on shane . I want flygon outfit <3 , and some comic/anime cosplay .

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png