What Items / Outfits would you like to see ingame?

Higana

1. 1.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

343380 Hey Trainers!

I get many messages ingame from players who would like to see this or the other thing in the shop. I have a bad memory, so I thought I would open up a thread to have your ideas written down here so I don't forget about them!

What Outfits or Accessoires would you like to see in the Shop?

Please remember, that I won't be able to fullfill every request. Don't get sad... I mainly want to hear what the player base would appreciate most and pick some of the most wanted requests! I hope this won't stop you from suggesting! =)

Hello, Higana, I would like to suggest something, because sometimes I would like to put a look like food and some hat, like cat ears or party hat and I have to choose between one or the other even an item being in the mouth / Face and another on top of the head, then, I have a Suggestion:

- A new Customization Item Category (Face Items: like Foods, Glasses, Beard with Glasses) now with Head, Face and Clothes Items.

Clothes: More Pokemon Costumes, Pajamas, Animal Kigurumis, Ninja Clothes (with Katana on the back), Clothes with Boots and Scarf, Steampunk Clothes

Accessories: Scarfs, Pocky Sticks (like Food), Bandanas, Ninja Masks, Tacos (like Food), Chicken Drumstick (like Food), Watermelon Ice Cream Bar (like Food), Steampunk Goggles (On the Head)

Thank you very much for your attention! :Heart:

Guest alanudao

i would like to have other pvp clothes colours on pvp coin shop, or ( i think it is better) to have new pvp clothes colours as prizes for being at top 25 ladder :Crazy: .

343380 Hey Trainers!

I get many messages ingame from players who would like to see this or the other thing in the shop. I have a bad memory, so I thought I would open up a thread to have your ideas written down here so I don't forget about them!

What Outfits or Accessoires would you like to see in the Shop?

Please remember, that I won't be able to fullfill every request. Don't get sad... I mainly want to hear what the player base would appreciate most and pick some of the most wanted requests! I hope this won't stop you from suggesting! =)

Hello Higana,

seeing new clothes added is always a pleasure but with the existing headgear+hair glitch, it is almost impossible to enjoy new headgear in this game -> my thread from 4 months ago about this glitch.

I rather see this glitch fixxed than new clothes/headgear added.>

My suggestion for the thread ->

anything with Munchlax/Snorlax, I don't even care what, just something..

Greetings

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Cthulhu mask, viking helm, bear pelt, wings, horns, viking costume, cowboy hat, guitar, clown outfit, facepaint and auras would be cool (like a sparkle around the character)

and it'd be cool if guys had a long hair option.. cos i got long hair and to get long hair i would have to make my character a girl

6fgFwHN.jpg

Hello Higana I would like to suggest something, clothes and hat of pokémons (like buneary, fennekin, azumarill ...)

Use as reference the fantasies of Dawn and Serena

Talking about clothes and accessories

Clothes: More pokemon costumes, pajamas, Animals Kigumirus.

Accessories: Hair ties or ribbons, plus accessories for women

Thank you for your attention