What Items / Outfits would you like to see ingame?

Higana

1. 1.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Higana!

As a huge eevee / eeveelutions fan, i would like to see in game a clothes set ( the same way we already have sets for gen 2 & 3 starters ) for Espeon & Eevee, maybe Vaporeon, i feel like those 3 would look really good!

Also Valentines day & Easter are coming soon, so why not bride/groom outfits as Valentines day themed clothes, and a full Bunny set ( With the head part who takes the whole head, very different from the bunny ears we already have ) + A Kangaskhan set, with an very colorfull Easter egg instead of a baby Kanga in the front pocket.

Thats my ideas, but it's obviously up to you to make magic with pixels =P

If anyone like one of more of my ideas, dont be shy and speak up to be heard!

Thanks a lot & have a nice day!

Nahyun

1534018533-sign.png

343402 Hello, Higana, I would like to suggest something, because sometimes I would like to put a look like food and some hat, like cat ears or party hat and I have to choose between one or the other even an item being in the mouth / Face and another on top of the head, then, I have a Suggestion:

- A new Customization Item Category (Face Items: like Foods, Glasses, Beard with Glasses) now with Head, Face and Clothes Items.

This is something I wanted to say and I'm glad someone actually thinks about it as well, there are times where you think 2 accesories might look awesome together (like a set of sunglasses and then a hat or headphones, ghost costume and other hat - this one since first time I thought the costume was int the clothes section and not an accessory, mixing 2 headgears)

About my suggestions of what I would like to see in the game:

Clothes - It would be cool to have Gym Leaders/Elite 4 outfits available at the coin shop; When going for wings, you could go for certain pokémon ones (i.e Charizard wings, Golbat's, Dragonite's, Articuno's) or, a Jacket displaying that pokémon wings in the backside and maybe its attribute logo at the front or go with something as Blastoise cannons and other pokémon things regarding this idea; Long coats ( :Heart: ) and maybe another cosplay clothes or sets such as the Harley and Deadpool ones (Joker would be a nice one)

Accessories - Maybe some Pokémon inspired ones, either as headgear, either as accesory for some clothes (Venusaur/Vileplume's flower, Bayleef/Meganium/Typhlosion Neck thingies, that kind of stuff), half-face masks (covering below the eyes and leaving this ones free, such as the ninja masks), bandanas, capes, tails, etc.