Unfair to ban me even if i dont do anything wrong

Guzt

Im so sorry to post this topic here...but in really sad...i have done nothing wrong im playing pro a long time now using my phone i never used any cheats here..i played fair and square...i spent many hours hunting pokes bcoz thats what i love ib this game...i will never ever do anything stupid to get myself ban..i work so hard in what i have in my account....and youll just make an accusation which is not true..

Please i beg you make an investigation..im innocent here.. i really love this game and dont want all my hardwork to be wasted....

343500 Im so sorry to post this topic here...but in really sad...i have done nothing wrong im playing pro a long time now using my phone i never used any cheats here..i played fair and square...i spent many hours hunting pokes bcoz thats what i love ib this game...i will never ever do anything stupid to get myself ban..i work so hard in what i have in my account....and youll just make an accusation which is not true..

Please i beg you make an investigation..im innocent here.. i really love this game and dont want all my hardwork to be wasted....

Hello Guzt,

sorry for the inconvenience but there is nothing we can do right now for you, you have to write an appeal here -> Appeals! This is not the right place to discuss bans.

Greetings

343501 first of all, u sure u got banned for cheat? if yes, then u cheated lol.

Hello snowbull,

this doesn't help at all, keep that for yourself please.

Greetings

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

343500 Im so sorry to post this topic here...but in really sad...i have done nothing wrong im playing pro a long time now using my phone i never used any cheats here..i played fair and square...i spent many hours hunting pokes bcoz thats what i love ib this game...i will never ever do anything stupid to get myself ban..i work so hard in what i have in my account....and youll just make an accusation which is not true..

Hello Guzt,

sorry for the inconvenience but there is nothing we can do right now for you, you have to write an appeal here -> Appeals! This is not the right place to discuss bans.

Greetings

343501 first of all, u sure u got banned for cheat? if yes, then u cheated lol.

Hello snowbull,

this doesn't help at all, keep that for yourself please.

Greetings

dont see how this doesnt help, maybe he doesnt know the reason of the ban.

JxEhvYc.gif

343512 if yes, then u cheated lol.

Hello snowbull,

this doesn't help ->

if yes, then u cheated lol.

@Guzt You can check the reason here -> Dashboard

Greetings

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

343524 It said (auto-ban) 3rd party app..

Hello Guzt,

sorry for the inconvenience but there is nothing we can do right now for you, you have to write an appeal here ->Appeals! This is not the right place to discuss bans.

Greetings[/quote2]

Hello Guzt,

please read that again, you have to make an appeal, we can not help you here, sadly.

Greetings

Playing on mobile (android) can be very dangerous, as some active apps may be detected as cheating programs (especially if rooted). But as far as I know (and I don't know much about this game fool-play detection system), a staff member had to keep an eye on you before proceeding to ban.

Anyways, as stated above, the right thing to do now is to make an appeal in the appeals section, that way staff members can revise your case.

343500 -snip-.

Hello, Guzt.

I am sorry to hear that you have been banned. However, I would like to remind you of the forum rules:

Forum rules

2. Do not post anything ban related here.

If you would like more information on your ban, you should visit the PRO account management dashboard for those details, and if you feel like you ban was unjustified you should post an appeal in Discipline Appeals. I'll now be locking the thread, and I hope you have a good day!

Until we meet again.