Turn off Combat animations?

Slimane13

Was this option seriously left out of the game? A friend convinced me to try the game but I just can't without skipping those.

I just fought a Chancey and it was extremely tedious, not only does Chancey have a massive health pool but it was only using "double slap". Each Double Slap would hit at least 4 times. Each "slap" takes the same time using a normal ability would. You get where I'm going with this?

Yeah it's only a few seconds per fight, but in a 1-2 hour session we're talking about hundreds of fights and thus, hundreds of seconds/minutes longer then it needs to be.

I read another similar thread where people recommend using Repel... This doesn't fix the problem in any way, shape or form because tons of fights are obligatory or can't be skipped. Not to mention when you're grinding and are fighting every couple of seconds. The same thread says you guys have no plan's to add that feature, is this true?

Hopefully it's coming because the game is awesome but I don't want to waste hours looking at 16 bit animations.

344491 Was this option seriously left out of the game? A friend convinced me to try the game but I just can't without skipping those.

I just fought a Chancey and it was extremely tedious, not only does Chancey have a massive health pool but it was only using "double slap". Each Double Slap would hit at least 4 times. Each "slap" takes the same time using a normal ability would. You get where I'm going with this?

Yeah it's only a few seconds per fight, but in a 1-2 hour session we're talking about hundreds of fights and thus, hundreds of seconds/minutes longer then it needs to be.

I read another similar thread where people recommend using Repel... This doesn't fix the problem in any way, shape or form because tons of fights are obligatory or can't be skipped. Not to mention when you're grinding and are fighting every couple of seconds. The same thread says you guys have no plan's to add that feature, is this true?

Hopefully it's coming because the game is awesome but I don't want to waste hours looking at 16 bit animations.

hi this game is made from scratch. If it was copied right away, yes it would be easy to do those things. I would just like to say. A game is hard to code and it takes time even though we have great coders

344491 Was this option seriously left out of the game? A friend convinced me to try the game but I just can't without skipping those.

hi this game is made from scratch. If it was copied right away, yes it would be easy to do those things. I would just like to say. A game is hard to code and it takes time even though we have great coders

I understand. I hope my post didn't come through as rude.

Does the team have any plans to add the feature in the future?

I understand. I hope my post didn't come through as rude.

Does the team have any plans to add the feature in the future?

well i dont know since im not a staff, but they are adding features every week or days. Just recently

Oblivious Ability should now work.

- Magic Guard Ability should now work.

- Magic Bounce Ability should now work.

- Rough Skin Ability should now work.

- Iron Barbs Ability should now work.

- Toxic Boost Ability should now work.

- Mega Launcher Ability should now work.

- Contrary Ability should now work.

- Defiant ability should now work.

these moves were coded and i think more will come^^

344491-snip

[glow=red]Quoting for visibility[/glow]

344938 TNMUh73.png

Hopefully this is what you are looking for, but iirc it doesn't actually save you time, just removes the animation. Worth a shot, let me know how it goes.

Hello slimane13, I am sorry for the inconvenience of that experience, but fortunatly, as Biaozila shown, you are able disable the Battle Animations by taking the check mark in the settings of the game, to access the settings you can press Escape in your Keyboard and it will appear a small pop-up menu where you press settings and you should be able to find the option to take out the battle animations right away.

Best of luck and hope I was able to help. Have a great week :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.