Crobat

Smaughunter

345743-snip

I splited your post and made a new topic with it for you to have your own place for your question, have fun :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

345743 is crobat pvp pokemon? :Question: pls help :Frown:

Hello SMAUGHUNTER,

indeed you can use crobat for PVP:

Crobat (Leftover or Black Sludge item)

• Jolly Nature
  • ATK/SPD ev's
  • Brave Bird
  • U-Turn
  • Defog or Taunt
  • Roost

Have a nice day!

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

345743 is crobat pvp pokemon? :Question: pls help :Frown:

Hello SMAUGHUNTER,

• Timid Nature
  • ATK/SPD ev's
  • Brave Bird
  • U-Turn
  • Defog or Taunt
  • Roost

Have a nice day!

I hope you mean jolly :d

Oh lmao, right but honestly you can play it Timid too but not with that moveset :3

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello SMAUGHUNTER,

• Timid Nature
  • ATK/SPD ev's
  • Brave Bird
  • U-Turn
  • Defog or Taunt
  • Roost

Have a nice day!

Oh lmao, right but honestly you can play it Timid too but not with that moveset :3

Which moveset for a timid one?

• Timid Nature
  • SPATK/SPD ev's
  • Air Slash or Sludge Bomb
  • U-Turn
  • Defog or Taunt
  • Roost

well tbf all these moves are too good to drop them, Uturn is such a good move with his high speed and def/roost are like well it is a supportive pokemon

oh and about the ability "Infiltrator" is good against screen users but inner focus is good as well vs all these medicham's/ambipom's

• Timid Nature
  • SPATK/SPD ev's
  • Air Slash or Sludge Bomb
  • U-Turn
  • Defog or Taunt
  • Roost

well tbf all these moves are too good to drop them, Uturn is such a good move with his high speed and def/roost are like well it is a supportive pokemon

oh and about the ability "Infiltrator" is good against screen users but inner focus is good as well vs all these medicham's/ambipom's

it can learn nasty plot giga drain and heat wave too :) overall great coverage in the end u need to look what ur team needs

Guest lampshadejaz

I caught a good IVed Naive HA Crobat.... I was joking on what SPATK move to put on it ;-) Sludge Bomb? Giga Drain? Maybe HIdden Power something useful. It'd be pretty damn weak though.

I caught a good IVed Naive HA Crobat.... I was joking on what SPATK move to put on it ;-) Sludge Bomb? Giga Drain? Maybe HIdden Power something useful. It'd be pretty [Censored] weak though.

pretty sure a +2 crobat is barely stronger than a +0 noivern lol

+2 252 SpA Crobat Air Slash vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 163-193 (47.8 - 56.5%) -- 86.7% chance to 2HKO

252 SpA Noivern Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 147-174 (43.1 - 51%) -- 3.1% chance to 2HKO

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!