Bruno boss Bug

Miaras

Hello, i found a bug right now i capture ss, When i went to battle with bruno, he have hariyama i use my move but i use Nasty plot, hariyama is fainted after hariyama is fainted he send to me, Gorebyss, it's nice okay after i beat gorebyss

Everything went normal i beat m.stelix its okay now im waiting to my gift but he sent to me 2. m.Steelix

When I attacked him i lost my connection in server and im not get a gift in boss, please help to me, thank you now

This is ss;

YyGXZ

345996 Hello your screenshot is not working please use https://imgur.com/ also if u disconected before chat with boss ends u probably will not recieve any reward but wait for GM answer to that :)

5718394f4e304675ae9ffa4f47e4cfc5.png

he posted the link not the image direct link :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Did your Mamoswine use stealth rock? There is a visual bug if the opponent Pokemon dies to Stealth Rock, that it may look like it's sending a 7th Pokemon. But the bug is only visual, and it should actually be 6th. Unfortunately it's hard to tell with only a screen shot.

1BT6Lbi.png

346035 Did your Mamoswine use stealth rock? There is a visual bug if the opponent Pokemon dies to Stealth Rock, that it may look like it's sending a 7th Pokemon. But the bug is only visual, and it should actually be 6th. Unfortunately it's hard to tell with only a screen shot.

no my mamoswine not use stealth rock, but i defeat all pokes and he send 2 m.steelix + im attacked then i lost my connecting

No problem on the internet, i can't battle him now and he isn't give to me gift or something.