Ciao Ciao!

346516 Hi there! I'm Inkjet and I'm an Italian player who loves playing any kind of pokemon game; I have only a problem...when I want to login in the game it can't connect me to any server, can you help me?

hello inkjet :Shy:

Did u check ur internet connection if yes. try to check if ur PRO is updated if yes again then reextract it again or uninstall then install again..

hope this help u

346516 Hi there! I'm Inkjet and I'm an Italian player who loves playing any kind of pokemon game; I have only a problem...when I want to login in the game it can't connect me to any server, can you help me?

Maybe a internet problem, or maybe server offline when you tried.

346558 I'm trying to connect to all 3 servers....I don't think to have internet problems, it is since yesterday that I was trying to log in in the game

Have you downloaded the latest client?

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

Hello InkJet,

what server are you playing on, did you check if you are banned and please check out this thread -> READ THIS BEFORE MAKING GENERAL SUPPORT TOPIC!

ZJJiONn.png

Have a nice day!

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.