Trade Moderador Offiline alldays

Paulomuller

Good Morning,

I would like to make myself available to the trade moderator.

I do not know if there is a server yellow moderator, but if he has it he is never online, if possible I would like to help you, I am every day online all day.

but combrem of the moderator trade gets more active time.

Att,

Paulo Santos

Hi there mate, just incase you didnt know there is a thread for that but unfortunately they aren't recruiting at the moment.

So just keep an eye on this thread: Mod Recruitment in the Staff Recruitment section. Goodluck!

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

346678 Good Morning,

I would like to make myself available to the trade moderator.

I do not know if there is a server yellow moderator, but if he has it he is never online, if possible I would like to help you, I am every day online all day.

but combrem of the moderator trade gets more active time.

Att,

Paulo Santos

346762 yes, i know,

I saw the topic, but i want to help the serve XD

Example about Trade Moderador Offline...

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png?1486314260

346811 more this.

pokemon_revo2.png?1486317242

Hello PauloMuller,

as Frux already mentioned, there is a thread about staff recruitment (here).*

You can check the PRO staff team list here, PRO has currently just two active trademods for three servers, please be patient until the new app's become real staff membe

Have a nice day!

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

346678 -snip-

Hey there, PauloMuller!

I'm sorry to hear that you have had that experience. As Frux has said, you should keep an eye on the Staff Recruitment sub-forum if you are interested in applying. Also something you can do is to take screenshots and report players breaking the Rules in the Report Center. A staff member will respond to the reports as soon as possible and take care of the issue(s). That being said, I'll be locking the thread and I wish you good luck in game! :)

-Locked as solved-

Until we meet again.