Blurry Screen and something else

Wargreymon

347395 So I decided to play pro again and I downloaded the Client. I extracted, opened and saw that some stuff was missing. Also, blurry.

QBrmCFt.png

I thought that it was something in the settings, so when I turned on V-sync and clicked on apply this has happened:

NCVY7Xn.png

Hello, WarGreymon. It's good to see you again. There may be many reasons for this, I have ideas on what might be, so let's examine them together.

Did you download the game through a program? (Internet Download Manager etc) or that was classic program of your web browser? If you use a web browser, I recommend you downloading it with a current program. This will increase the efficiency of the download process and will also prevent the missing file that you having.

Have you been formatting your computer lately?

It may be that the .Net Framework, the video card driver, and the lack of software that is related to the hardware that makes it impossible to provide an exact access to the game. Make sure you have them;

- Latest version of the .Net Framework, graphics card, Motherboard software, Direct X, and other things that you think.

In general, these operations assist the users. I hope that you will be able to access it if you do it smoothly. If for any reason they don't help you, please write it back here so that the community can help you. Have a nice day.

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

Hey WarGreymon! In general when your having issues with the blurriness, or poor resolution. It can sometimes be an issue with how you extracted PRO. Which program did you use extract PRO?

KQ2E7uj.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. All PMs will be trashed.

<i></i>

347395 So I decided to play pro again and I downloaded the Client. I extracted, opened and saw that some stuff was missing. Also, blurry.

QBrmCFt.png

I thought that it was something in the settings, so when I turned on V-sync and clicked on apply this has happened:

NCVY7Xn.png

Hey WarGreymon,

first of all, did you try to press alt+enter and change the resolution manually?

Can you post a screenshot of your ingame settings?

What GPU do you have?

Did you change anything in your GPU settings?

(GPU = graphics card)

things that worked for other users (everything I could find in the GS area about a blurry screen)->

1CNxjSZ.png

uAB1IHl.png

cvjvsa4.png

Have a nice day!

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

347637 I click on apply and it happened on that picture, but after re-entering the client the resolution is changed and nothing is changed.

All latest drivers and DirectX, I needed it for another game, it is set on perfomance. I might change on quality and re-post.

Both Winrar and 7-zip

1-)Click Start, and then click Run.

2-)Type Regedit, and then click OK.

3-)Go to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWARE and find PROTeam file, completely delete it.

4-)Reinstall the game and try logging in.

Make sure that the screen resolution settings are as supported by the monitor. A virus on the computer may embargo the transfer of winrar files properly. Have a malware scan. Also you can find information about repairing corrupt files on the internet. I hope this helps.

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

347637 I click on apply and it happened on that picture, but after re-entering the client the resolution is changed and nothing is changed.

All latest drivers and DirectX, I needed it for another game, it is set on perfomance. I might change on quality and re-post.

Both Winrar and 7-zip

1-)Click Start, and then click Run.

3-)Go to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWARE and find PROTeam file, completely delete it.

Make sure that the screen resolution settings are as supported by the monitor. A virus on the computer may embargo the transfer of winrar files properly. Have a malware scan. Also you can find information about repairing corrupt files on the internet. I hope this helps.

thank you very much sir :y:

348535 thank you very much sir

You hijacked my topic XD, but fine. Have fun

347782 1-)Click Start, and then click Run.

Didn't help

347637 All latest drivers and DirectX, I needed it for another game, it is set on perfomance. I might change on quality and re-post.

Hello WarGreymon,

what are the results of this?

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.