Blurry Screen and something else

Wargreymon

348609 I set it up to quality and didn't work either, I set to balanced and didn't change either.

Hello WarGreymon,

what GPU are you using?

Did you try every possible combination of video settings in PRO?

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

348609-snip

Hello WarGreymon, and first of all it's a pleasure being able to help you this one time :)

Towards the issue, we found issues like this in the past, and seems that is originated from a position glitch. In the past it was solved by moving the character to another place, to which I moved you to your last pokecenter. If it doesn't work, let me know and lets arrange a time so I can try to move you to other map while you are online, if I can't be acessible, you can ask another staff member to help you doing it.

Hoping it works I wish you a great weekend :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

348682 Hello WarGreymon, and first of all it's a pleasure being able to help you this one time :)

Towards the issue, we found issues like this in the past, and seems that is originated from a position glitch. In the past it was solved by moving the character to another place, to which I moved you to your last pokecenter. If it doesn't work, let me know and lets arrange a time so I can try to move you to other map while you are online, if I can't be acessible, you can ask another staff member to help you doing it.

Hoping it works I wish you a great weekend :)

https://prntscr.com/e7vcge

Glad the issue was solved ! Have fun playing and a great weekend :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.