Refound account

Carotagene01

348538 yeah sir, only one character for one server

Hello marcopongoo,

You are permitted to have 2 accounts per email address and up to 4 per person

so you can have up to 4 accounts on a server. :)

Pre

348575 I started from the beginning. My last log in was in june, then I didn't came online untill yesterday, can help this info?

Hello Carotagene01,

honestly besides an admin nobody can help you with that issue, they have to check the logs.

I am sorry for the inconvenience but you have to wait!

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

348616 Ah ok, but I changed my web provider from the login in june, could be the ip change that create that issue?

Hello Carotagene01,

afaik no, this shouldn't cause the issue at all, I recently changed my provider as well. :)

Pre

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• 2 weeks later...
348665 Ah ok, ty :D

Hello Carotagene01,

do you still have the problem or is it fixed by now?

Pre