Update the pokedex

Namelesshero27

Hi, I would suggest to update the spawn area in the pokedex because it still show lot of event only area (like flake wood for eevee, mt summer for lot of poke like hoenn starters, etc) or area not in the game (like valencia island for eevee). This only create lot of confusion in new players.

348193 Hi, I would suggest to update the spawn area in the pokedex because it still show lot of event only area (like flake wood for eevee, mt summer for lot of poke like hoenn starters, etc) or area not in the game (like valencia island for eevee). This only create lot of confusion in new players.

my guess is, that these areas are still in the game but not available for us (like the new sinnoh maps)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Mt Summer was the area of summer event, Flake wood was Christmas event. Those area will likely not return, or if they do, it's just for some weeks in summer or december, don't worth the confusion of keeping them in the dex all the time.

I saw at least 502590280620 times people asking "where is valencia island?" because they wanted an eevee. :Ambivalent:

348200 Mt Summer was the area of summer event, Flake wood was Christmas event. Those area will likely not return, or if they do, it's just for some weeks in summer or december, don't worth the confusion of keeping them in the dex all the time.

I saw at least 502590280620 times people asking "where is valencia island?" because they wanted an eevee. :Ambivalent:

btw I think this isn't even the right sub for this, isn't it some kind of suggestion?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Not an NPC/Scripting bug, I moved the thread to General Bugs.

It's correct that these maps are still ingame, just inaccessible. And removing those areas cause more harm than good; re NPCs not showing up for some players in various areas, plus it'll require messing with the game; meaning it will be laggy for a while, plus these will have to be done again should the maps be opened in the future. I doubt the admin would remove them.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.