• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSnakeK
Wow.. Good job man :3 I hope everything goes well from now on! Good luck

Thank you for the kind words!

Great words there, mate.

Lets handle this step by step and hope you will be a part of :Cool: again.

Thank you Daddy

348298 goodluck!, keep moving forward snake and it doesnt matter what u did back then/or who u were back then, just change and learn from ur mistakes :D

enjoy!

Thanks!

348335 Brother,

Family is not left behind.

Sins are temporary when one asks for forgiveness. I will have your back until I no longer play the game. Keep your head up and let this serves as a pivoting moment of your PRO life.

Always Your boy,

DJBURKE47

I appreciate the support, hmu on Discord! :Grin:

:Heart:

Thankyou Snek, for not just the apology but for doing it publicly and directed to more than just... "recent events" (the part where i kinda come into the whole thing). It couldnt have been easy and i just want you to know i personally appreciate this post. Im glad you are wanting to have a behavioral change, talk to Gambi a bit later on, lets see what happens.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest LiquidSnakeK
348394 Hissssssssssss :Heart:

. . . . . lol :devil:

348397 Thankyou Snek, for not just the apology but for doing it publicly and directed to more than just... "recent events" (the part where i kinda come into the whole thing). It couldnt have been easy and i just want you to know i personally appreciate this post. Im glad you are wanting to have a behavioral change, talk to Gambi a bit later on, lets see what happens.

Thanks for the response! :kiss:

Even though Daeon is an old tyrantrum.png, she has an overwhelmingly kind heart and I'm sure she won't be resentful. :Shy:

I'm glad to see you wanting to change your attitude and I wish you good luck with that. If you ever struggle to maintain yourself, come back to this thread and look at all the support you have from us. :Shy:

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]

It takes a lot of courage and self awareness to actually realize the problem. I honestly hope this is meant for real and not some kind of "I am in the mood to do it but I don't wanna actually change"-post. Good job if you really want to change your behavior, it is not as easy as it sounds. :) :y:

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.