Something about you.

Nimrodthegoat

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

348595 Police arrested me once for trowing rock against a train way back as a teen

wow you actually got arrested for that LOL

___

I have a twin brother.

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

348608 Yeah, parents picked me up later and I got just a ticket.

lmao, you already told me that you threw rocks but not that you got arrested for it XD

Pre

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

348615 Well it isn't like a real arrest, they brought me to the station and shouted at me till my parents came, and then they shouted together

well it kinda is xd why didnt you run away?

Pre

348621 I threw the stone out of rage, my gf broke up with me

oh BUT why didn't you run away? again

Pre