[Help] Jirachi Quest Requirements

Mikami

1. 1.

Hello! Could you help me?

What are the requirements for doing a Jirachi quest?

- I have all 124 Hoenn Pokémon (catchable).

- I've seen all 135 Hoenn Pokémon (Register in Pokédex).

- I have 100 hours of play in Hoenn.

Help :(

Thanks!

Notes:

rlrHyHx.jpg

sS6KhUU.jpg

BEPMrn9.jpg

348748 -snip

[glow=red]Quoting for visibility[/glow]

Hello Mikami, if you just achieved the hours required (101h) and all other requirements, you probably need to restart the client in order to update your account data. Let me know if it worked after you tried this by talking to the shire in the Moon.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Hello Mikami, if you just achieved the hours required (101h) and all other requirements, you probably need to restart the client in order to update your account data. Let me know if it worked after you tried this by talking to the shire in the Moon.

I rebooted the game and the computer but still did not work.

I'll be sending a Screenshot.

mTnxErX.jpg

348748 Hello! Could you help me?

What are the requirements for doing a Jirachi quest?

- I have all 124 Hoenn Pokémon (catchable).

- I've seen all 135 Hoenn Pokémon (Register in Pokédex).

- I have 100 hours of play in Hoenn.

Help :(

Thanks!

Notes:

rlrHyHx.jpg

sS6KhUU.jpg

BEPMrn9.jpg

Hello Mikami,

i hope this helps a bit:

• [glow=green]1. Be a Hoenn Champion[/glow]
  • [glow=green]2. Have all Hoenn Seen data.[/glow]
  • [glow=red]3. Have all Hoenn Caught data (Except legendary pokemon and No.351 Castform)[/glow] ( I have 125 instead of 124 )
  • [glow=green]4. 120 Hrs Hoenn Playtime or above (still need confirmation)[/glow] (it is 101 as Shamac said)
  • [glow=red]5. Have all seen data from No.1~ No.386 (still need confirmation)[/glow] (can you post a screenshot of Celebi and Mew?)
  • [glow=red]6. Have 210 Evolve data in total (still need confirmation)[/glow] (you have far less than 210 evolved)

125 caught instead of 124 ->

flSdjAk.png

___

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello Mikami,

i hope this helps a bit:

• [glow=red]3. Have all Hoenn Caught data (Except legendary pokemon and No.351 Castform)[/glow] ( I have 125 instead of 124 )
  • [glow=green]4. 120 Hrs Hoenn Playtime or above (still need confirmation)[/glow] (it is 101 as Shamac said)
  • [glow=red]5. Have all seen data from No.1~ No.386 (still need confirmation)[/glow] (can you post a screenshot of Celebi and Mew?)
  • [glow=red]6. Have 210 Evolve data in total (still need confirmation)[/glow] (you have far less than 210 evolved)

flSdjAk.png

___

Pre

Hello! Thank you for help!

3. You have 125 (Jirachi).

5. Is it necessary catch Mew and Celebi before getting jirachi?

Hello Mikami,

i hope this helps a bit:

flSdjAk.png

___

Pre

Hello! Thank you for help!

3. You have 125 (Jirachi).

5. Is it necessary catch Mew and Celebi before getting jirachi?

Hello Mikami,

3. oh yeah totally my bad :x I am sorry for that. :Angel:

5. I don't think so but just wanted to point out the fact that you need everything as seen data (honestly I have no clue, I had both caught before going for Jirachi because I thought it was a part of the requirements for Jirachi to have everything caught that was catch able (including the two legendaries)).

I think your are just missing the evolves as far as I can tell, right?

___

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.