Shop idea! - EV reset potion

Mrgolden

349483 EV RESET POTION

Reset a pokes EV's with this potion:

1 for 25 coins

or a 5 pack bundle for 100 coins!

Please incorporate this because I will most certainly buy this potion!

Thanks,

Mrgolden

349484 As someone who works professionally by administering ideas to government , trust me when i say: This will increase revenue

Hello Mrgolden,

after defeating the "THE PUMPKIN KING"-boss, you can buy Ev-reducing berries for 3k each ("Berry shop in Goldenrod City starting sell Berry reduce EV (3k/each)".

there is no point in adding it into the game, would be a waste of time and it won't increase the "revenue"

___

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

349488 What prehax but u also can get them from headbutt tree

headbutts and certrain maze as well

well but this is kinda based on luck :p

___

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

349483 EV RESET POTION

1 for 25 coins

Thanks,

Mrgolden

Hello Mrgolden, first of all thank you for suggestion and hope you are having a great weekend.

Altho there is already some ways to "farm berries" I actually indeed like this idea, as it is not gamechanging and won't make the game pay 2 win. I will forward this to the rest of the staff team for feedback.

Once again thank you for suggesting and showing interest of the game. Have a great Sunday and have fun playing :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

349483 EV RESET POTION

1 for 25 coins

Thanks,

Mrgolden

Hello Mrgolden, first of all thank you for suggestion and hope you are having a great weekend.

Altho there is already some ways to "farm berries" I actually indeed like this idea, as it is not gamechanging and won't make the game pay 2 win. I will forward this to the rest of the staff team for feedback.

Once again thank you for suggesting and showing interest of the game. Have a great Sunday and have fun playing :)

Great! If you do decide it is something you want to move forward with, then I will buy some when they are released! You have my word!

To those thinking about berries, I personally was not suggesting removing berries or editing their use in any way.. just simply adding a new item to be purchased with Paypal exchange.

- Mrgolden

349483 EV RESET POTION

1 for 25 coins

Thanks,

Mrgolden

Certainly the community does not like this idea, in case the shop of goldenrod berrys disappear and if also the berry tower disappear ...if this pseudo-idea goes forward...

and yes more itens "USELESS" in coins shop = pay to win

PRO at some time already is pay to win

exemple one uselss new item at coin shop [exemple of mounts (we dont need more mounts) = increases the price of everything

other exemple boss bugsy is only to ms

other exemple game don have ms areas exclusives, the current ones ms areas exist in oficial games and dont make sense to be ms (sevii island, dock island, leev town) sincerely they should be free user but keep the pokes ms this until there is a real area ms completely customized and made from scratch...

Now returning to the main subject does not make sense of berrys have a pack in the coin shop!!

Berrys have always been free or paing wirh pokedollares in games, pls dont make pro more pay to win!!