Link's PokeMarket !! ( Updated: 27/7/2023) Over 170 PvP Pokes !!

Linkaros

well the 30 speed 400k but the 10 speed 700k negotiatable tho the 2nd ,not sure about price atm but its way better than the first

700k it's too much, don't u want 500? and i want to now the price of Defiant ada Bisharp and that second Aerodactyl

700k it's too much, don't u want 500? and i want to now the price of Defiant ada Bisharp and that second Aerodactyl

if u mean the 10 speed goodra..its almost epic for rain..bets price u can have it is 650k...for the other is way less ofc cause its worse..as for the pressure aerodactyl 700k as well..we can do 650k i guess..and for ada defiand bisharp 400k is ok i think..if u buy altough all of them (3) u can get them from 1.7m -> 1.5m

if u mean the 10 speed goodra..its almost epic for rain..bets price u can have it is 650k...for the other is way less ofc cause its worse..as for the pressure aerodactyl 700k as well..we can do 650k i guess..and for ada defiand bisharp 400k is ok i think..if u buy altough all of them (3) u can get them from 1.7m -> 1.5m

OK, i want to buy your Aerodactyl, Pressure, jolly, 650k,