Valentine Day Event

Pilsen

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

349983 That's actually... a little sad. I thought Pinkan Island will be connected with Valentines Day... so now, we have no idea when the new island will come, right?

ayy its not sad, it's funny :D

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

349983 That's actually... a little sad. I thought Pinkan Island will be connected with Valentines Day... so now, we have no idea when the new island will come, right?

I don't wanna complain but sometimes will be nice more tips about what is coming :Angel:

I don't wanna complain but sometimes will be nice more tips about what is coming :Angel:

we there was no halloween event and the xmas one was just the old one from last year sooo (iirc), the real last event was vulcun island iirc

It is okay to complain, just do it in a polite way :p

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

350010 No valentine day event? I'm happy with it.

LOL :n: here take some :Heart: :Heart:

we there was no halloween event and the xmas one was just the old one from last year sooo (iirc), the real last event was vulcun island iirc

Hmm... I'm doing it in a polite way? I see no problem? I'm not raging, I'm just disappointed a little bit, because I saw so many good changes lately and I was hyped for new event. We can only wait now.

We are currently working on two other projects next to Sinnoh to make your wait until Sinnoh actually comes out more pleasant, because it will take a while until Sinnoh finally comes out. Pinkan Island is one of these two projects and will come in the near future. The other Project will come somewhere inbetween Pinkan and Sinnoh, but I can't give you any more information on that.

Also, I know that you wish that we could give you more information about when what update will come, but I hope you understand that we can't really do it. We simply don't want to give you a date, just in case we are not able to make it in time. We don't want to get your hopes up just to let you down then. The content team is currently fairly small and everyone is working hard to make things come as quickly as possible, without giving you bugged or unfinished content. Thank you for your understanding. :Shy:

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]

Hmm... I'm doing it in a polite way? I see no problem? I'm not raging, I'm just disappointed a little bit, because I saw so many good changes lately and I was hyped for new event. We can only wait now.

Oh you are doing nothing wrong, sorry didn't mean it that way :P

some people like to "criticize in another non polite way"

350014 The content team is currently fairly small and everyone is working hard to make things come as quickly as possible, without giving you bugged or unfinished content.

I guess this died somewhere a long the way, right?

these screenshots are from 3 months ago

3WIf8ac.png

3WIf8ac.png

2d8bbc2a283b408696b002c2853023a7.png

2ab08bbe06704441ad59756f2a9b495f.png