New Weekly Transit Pass

Biaozila

most of the stuff done helps "rich" players more than it helps casual players.

You may think that this change helps casual players but those investing more time benefit more from it because they will use speed travelling more often (look at the calculation).

I never said that rich players won't benefit or save money from this also. They can afford to use it anytime they want even without the discount. Since they have millions of pokedollars, $2,500 or $5,000 isn't much to them but for poorer players every pokedollar counts because of how little they have already. idk if much will change for the rich players because of this. They took subway before whenever they felt like it because they had the money too and they'll still do that. Poor players didn't take the subway because $2,500-$5,000 is a lot to them just for traveling around. They'd rather suffer through all the npc rebattles than to pay that price. So rich people used it in the past and they will still use it now. Poor people didn't use it and now they are more likely to use. So that's how it makes a big impact for poor players because now they're able to do something that they couldn't afford to do before. Now they can travel as much a they want too whenever they want too. Rich people already did that so its not much change for them except that they are saving a bit more money. Rich players are already earning millions and millions so the idk if the amount they are saving now is going to make a big difference for them since they are already very good at earning money. tbh it seems very selfish of rich players who have so much money and can use the subway anytime they want saying to raise the prices....They're not thinking of the poor players who has very little money when they say raise the price. They're just thinking of themselves.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

350629 Sincerely have to implement the hm02-fly out of the battles (just the hm or via mount) because of this crazy economy (super inflated economy)

Fly isn't implemented out of battles for a simple stability reason: imagine a whole server teleporting around as much as they wish to. Paying the teleportation makes it less used. Also since you talked about inflation, Subway and Transit can be seen as a money sink to take off a lot of money from ingame and so reduce inflation, this is basic economic, more money you got on market worst will be inflation.

TLDR: Weekly ticket will help for inflation and will generally help people travelling around such as daycares and sellers.

well but that dont help the inflation, and server isn't stable to fly? man currently each server only have 500 to 1000 players online (1000 only at weekend and if we reach this value...if have lucky)

Honestly the server is already more than stable...

what help to inflation is make a fixed price to coins for pokedollares (when i said a fixed price is a limit price) but that only staff can do :Ambivalent:

how should they do a max price for ms with pokedollars ? they cant set a rule like "you can only sell ms for 200.000 pokedollars" or reducing 5$ for 100 coins isnt worth at all.

the only way to get rid of too much money in the server is like a npc that sell stuff you cant trade like the transit pass :y: :y: already bought nice idea btw

351039 how should they do a max price for ms with pokedollars ? they cant set a rule like "you can only sell ms for 200.000 pokedollars" or reducing 5$ for 100 coins isnt worth at all.

the only way to get rid of too much money in the server is like a npc that sell stuff you cant trade like the transit pass :y: :y: already bought nice idea btw

I have to sadly inform you that you are wrong, they are removing a good money sink aka all the things you can use for "free" after you paid the 100k.

I suggest that you read earlier comments about how much money we actually save from this, it hurts the economy but seems like nobody wants to understand that.

#edit:

I know they are not removing the money sink, lmao[/size]

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

350629 Sincerely have to implement the hm02-fly out of the battles (just the hm or via mount) because of this crazy economy (super inflated economy)

Fly isn't implemented out of battles for a simple stability reason: imagine a whole server teleporting around as much as they wish to. Paying the teleportation makes it less used. Also since you talked about inflation, Subway and Transit can be seen as a money sink to take off a lot of money from ingame and so reduce inflation, this is basic economic, more money you got on market worst will be inflation.

TLDR: Weekly ticket will help for inflation and will generally help people travelling around such as daycares and sellers.

well but that dont halp the inflation, and the server ins't stable to fly? man currently each server have only 500 to 1000 players online (1000 only at weekend and if we reach this value...if have lucky)

Honestly the server is more than stable..

What help to inflation is make fixed price to coins for pokedollares (When i said a fixed price is a limit price) but that only staff can don :Ambivalent: (this stop the inflation of abusers users of pay to win)

Please dont delete my awnser again because we're just having a dialogue :)

351062 Discuss economy issues and ideas elsewhere, this topic should remain about the New Weekly Transit Pass as it's titled

we are discussing the future problems, that will result out of this "transit pass"

call it appreciation thread or something if you don't want to hear criticism with actual facts as back up

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

351062 Discuss economy issues and ideas elsewhere, this topic should remain about the New Weekly Transit Pass as it's titled

we are discussing the future problems, that will result out of this "transit pass"

call it appreciation thread or something if you don't want to hear criticism with actual facts as back up

if you think the pass will cause an issue or effect the economy negatively, raise the point

Arguing about it with others, leading to opinions and suggestions about everything else economy related is not feedback on the pass so can go elsewhere

if you think the pass will cause an issue or effect the economy negatively, raise the point

Arguing about it with others, leading to opinions and suggestions about everything else economy related is not feedback on the pass so can go elsewhere

I think you should ask your fellow staff members, I said it like 342443 times now (that the pass will hurt the economy) and one of my posts got even moved to the general complaint area.

Sorry I don't even wanna discuss this; seems like people don't even understand what the actual problem is, besides the fact that it got explained multiple times.

My feedback is negative because this whole inflation/economy thing. The effort is appreciated but it is not what PRO needs.

I'll stop posting in this thread for now, till people actually look up what this pass will cause.