New Weekly Transit Pass

Biaozila

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean with this. We started working on Pinkan Island more than a month ago. Progress was faster than expected and it's simply a coincidence that it's almost finished around the same time as VD. There is no event for VD, because we don't see VD as a holiday or something worth giving an event to. Pinkan Island won't be an event, but an entire new, permanent area. It has nothing to do with VD.

It's just REALLY hard to believe. Of all things you have to do... you make Pinkan Island around time of red/pink colour of the year. In theory, you started new island when you have some of Halloween one done. It was just too big a coincidence, but if it is really not connected, then I apologize.

It's obvious that bad and negative feedback works terribly in a motivation process, but in those moments of doubt remember that there are people who are extremely grateful for your work. I don't need any physical thanks (giveaways or whatsnot), just try to keep the work you are doing, try to update us with news etc. The greatest "thanks" we can get from you, are just detailed announcements, infos about new things, updates of your progress etc.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is now a guy in Saffron Train Station that sells a weekly transit pass for 100k. With the pass, you can take unlimited subway, train, ship, and teleportation(in Hoenn) within one week period. This also includes train to Trainer's Valley and ship to Love Island.

Let me know you guys' thought on this, or any questions/feedback.

I just found that after I purchase the transit pass,the boat between cianwood and olivine still need to pay 2500,it deduct my money,other transportation are fine :Cry:

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

350566 We, as players, really see that you work hard and you need to divide your time between your life and game, but... treat us fairly, would you? Be honest. There is no Valentine Day? Okay, sorry guys it was to be (I don't believe the explanation that it was not to be implemented, sorry, there is too huge coincidence with pink Poke and Valentine), but we will work hard and give you Pinkan Island soon.

I have to admit that adding this to the Update logs two weeks before VD was pretty unnecessary, it created some sort of hype for a VD event

- Almost 60 Pink Pokemon added for Pinkan Island coming soon.

350575 Thank you for your feedback and we try not to let the negative comments weight us down, but considering that appreciation is THE ONLY thing we get from working on this game (no money etc.), it's a huge motivation killer if you have some people who not only post their opinion once or twice, but comment it on every single post by someone else.

I personally liked the whole idea behind this thread -> New Mounts, actually asking what the community wants helps a lot. I do feel addressed this time because my opinion on a lot of the the "new things" was rather negative and I posted it not just once.

I feel like a lot of the things added/changed were just not reaching my expectations.

The new area (Dragons Shrine), it has 0 interesting spawns (only a non ms axew spawn) and a bossfight with nothing special as reward such a Snivy or Honedge/Rotom.

The Excavation revamp was announced like 3 months before the actually rework (not a real announcement ofc) and it was again a disappointment, just the old spawns back with a few new pokemon, nothing new about the shop and from my current EXP a way lower chance to actually get something good. I am not sure if you even played back then with the old exca sites but these two are not even close to each other.

And now this, I don't dislike it because I actually like it/benefit from it myself but the bigger picture was disregarded as I stated a few times now.

It might be just me but the things that get added are simply nothing "new/enjoyable"- for someone who has already done everything/end game players.

350575 Also I apologize if it feels like we are ignoring the people who appreciate our work. This is not the case and we are constantly thinking about how we can thank the grateful community, this is also why we created an instagram with giveaways etc.

criticism != ungrateful/non appreciative, without a staff team there wouldn't even be a game to play and everyone knows it

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I honestly don't get it.

Why some people are complaining? Because this will help players to save more money, which means they have more money to spend in trade, which means more money around the market in an economy almost pg up because of the inflation, situation that ask more more money in the pocket of the players to be solved... so somebody explain to me all the "it will ruins the economy" I read in the first pages.

There is now a guy in Saffron Train Station that sells a weekly transit pass for 100k. With the pass, you can take unlimited subway, train, ship, and teleportation(in Hoenn) within one week period. This also includes train to Trainer's Valley and ship to Love Island.

Let me know you guys' thought on this, or any questions/feedback.

lptfCcQ.jpg

I will not buy this...sincerely money (pokedollares) badly spent xD

Besides I do not use the subway nor use the teleport :Ambivalent:

Sincerely have to implement the hm02-fly out of the battles (just the hm or via mount) because of this crazy economy (super inflated economy)

Honestly the seller of coin shop items they ruined the game and turn it into pay-to-win!!

The pro should go back as it was before and nothing from the coin shop be tradable ingame, except the ms, this just to end the pay-to-win and stabilize the economy!!

:thanks: