None of the servers will load

Registeration

Forum rules

1. Do not ask about server status. The topic will be locked instantly.

Hey, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. All servers are currently down because of a crash. Unfortunately only Admins can reboot the servers, so you will have to wait for one of the Admins to come online. :confused:

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]

Forum rules

Hey, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. All servers are currently down because of a crash. Unfortunately only Admins can reboot the servers, so you will have to wait for one of the Admins to come online. :confused:

Thanks for letting me know , I'm new to the game but loving it .

350410 -snip-

Hey there, Registeration.

All of the servers are currently down as Higana has said. I'd also like to remind you of our forum rules.

Forum rules

That being said and I'll be locking the thread. Here are some guides to look at while you wait that may help you later on in your adventure and also feel free to play around in the playground while you wait! I hope you have a great day! :)

-Locked as solved-

Until we meet again.