Abandoned Desert Village abandoned pokemon

Honbuk

351344 So I was told there is an abandoned sandile in the abandoned desert village (or lagoon) I searched both places, but couldn't find it anywhere.

Does anyone know where it is?

Hello Honbuk,

there you go ->

8jtSwEK.jpg

___

Pre

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Yeah, I never found the Sandile either. In fact, I recall someone found the Sandile in the same map but at a different location instead.

Which makes me wonder if the game put the Sandile ball at a random location within the map, and for some of us the ball just happens to be placed out of boundary for some reason.

351364 uh.. I was there but there was no abandoned pokemon for me.

351377 I found nothing as well :Frown:

351736 Yeah, I never found the Sandile either. In fact, I recall someone found the Sandile in the same map but at a different location instead.

Which makes me wonder if the game put the Sandile ball at a random location within the map, and for some of us the ball just happens to be placed out of boundary for some reason.

I searched a bit in my screenshots ->

U1y17yU.jpg

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.