Reduced the cost for Master Ball

Bong2015

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the title said.

Right now, at 50c, none bother buying Master Balls from Pvp Coin Master.. Since it's one time use, and its only function is... well, catching Beldum a.k.a "the balls and time destroyer".

In my opinion, 2c as other one time use items like sashes and policies is acceptable, and I will burn my pvp coin for it.

+1 i would prefer buying m-balls than spending 15mins to catch a beldum or losing a shiny that use take down or teleport

Aymaneforum.png

352216 No you have a boss give a Beldum at reward and Beldum is not hard to caught.

not hard just too hard with sometime like more than 300 400 poke balls or badluck with 700-900 balls =]]] and a boss give a beldum is randomly not 100% and u must wait for nearly 2 weeks for next try so dont be a genius :Angel:

352181 25c equal to roundly 150k in Red.. nah, i cant make 150k in 10mins in this game (time to catch a Beldum)..

Use ur common sense or Master Balls will only be a dead content.

2c like other 1 time use items plz.

It is true that the Masterball is a one time use, but 2c seems too little. 50 does seem over priced too. Somewhere in between can be decided by staff, but keep in mind that once Masterballs are purchased they have no value whatsoever because, well, they aren't tradeable (arguable). Making masterballs for 2c would take out a sinkhole in the economy (the two NPCs that sell Pokeballs and Ultraballs), and their prices are pretty fair IMO.

353750 It is true that the Masterball is a one time use, but 2c seems too little. 50 does seem over priced too. Somewhere in between can be decided by staff, but keep in mind that once Masterballs are purchased they have no value whatsoever because, well, they aren't tradeable (arguable). Making masterballs for 2c would take out a sinkhole in the economy (the two NPCs that sell Pokeballs and Ultraballs) which I think their prices are pretty fair.

i dont see it too little or if it gave a good affective like those i wrote be4 and give the price of it 5-15 pvp coins each depend on affect will seem to be fair

353750 It is true that the Masterball is a one time use, but 2c seems too little. 50 does seem over priced too. Somewhere in between can be decided by staff, but keep in mind that once Masterballs are purchased they have no value whatsoever because, well, they aren't tradeable (arguable). Making masterballs for 2c would take out a sinkhole in the economy (the two NPCs that sell Pokeballs and Ultraballs) which I think their prices are pretty fair.

i dont see it too little or if it gave a good affective like those i wrote be4 and give the price of it 5-15 pvp coins each depend on affect will seem to be fair

Yes that does seem fair.

353750 Source of the post It is true that the Masterball is a one time use, but 2c seems too little. 50 does seem over priced too. Somewhere in between can be decided by staff, but keep in mind that once Masterballs are purchased they have no value whatsoever because, well, they aren't tradeable (arguable). Making masterballs for 2c would take out a sinkhole in the economy (the two NPCs that sell Pokeballs and Ultraballs) which I think their prices are pretty fair.

Im pretty sure, making Master ball at 2c won't affect the sinkhole, since it used different currency. Definitely won't affect the usage other type of pkballs.

In red, 50c~300k. that mean 2c~12k so 1 MasterBalls = 10UltraBalls. None would use Master Balls outside of important catch (shinnies that has Teleport/Take down and dat annoying Beldum or maybe Chansey).. :Bored:

I just don't want Master Balls become a dead content. At 2c.. ppl may store like 10 M.Balls in their inventory before go to mineral site for Beldum or an unexpected shinny Abra in r5-6 while training sp.atk EV.

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.