Remove entry 20k from pinkan insland florest

Zonamarelarap

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it does not need to be taken out but it can be reduced to like 10k i guess idk

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

353122 it does not need to be taken out but it can be reduced to like 10k i guess idk

you say that because you are rich..

without forgetting the donation of scyther and buzz..

20k to go to island and more 20k to go to florest is abuse

20k to go to island is very expensive and 20k to hunt regular pokes (because i dont see yet scyther and buzz wild) is boring

and i speak in name of free users and also from users dont sell pokemons

to free user making 20k it takes a lot of time...

Guest LiquidSnakeK

When they removed the RC/ and FS sellers from Goldenrod, people were unhappy. But it was a money sink. When they added a train ticket seller, people were saying they would never use it, or that its too cheap because they spend far more than that in a week. Now this? People are never satisfied :Nervous:

I don't know how you can say this is abuse. No one is forcing you to go to the new area, it's completely optional. Just like the Safari Zones, Trainer's Valley, Valley of Steel, Love Island. You have to give an entrance fee for all of them. The only difference now is that Pinkan offers something exclusive to that area; a boss and some rare variants of Pokemon. So the higher price seems fair to me.

Also, disconnects have nothing to do with it since I haven't seen anyone else complain about it. Maybe you just need to run some troubleshooting tools or talk with your service provider. Please don't represent "Free Users" like this. I'm a "Free User." I don't sell Pokemon or items so my only incomes are bosses, trainers and item sellers, and I can afford it just fine.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

353135 When they removed the RC/ and FS sellers from Goldenrod, people were unhappy. But it was a money sink. When they added a train ticket seller, people were saying they would never use it, or that its too cheap because they spend far more than that in a week. Now this? People are never satisfied :Nervous:

i bet you are reseller/seller or a rich guy to say that e-e

and i bet again that you dont have disconects from nothing and isn't from network, i have a lot of disconects and test at browser open some website and ins't from my network -.- its a bug from pro or a bug from server -.- i have network from 100 megas of speed, download ilimited is impossible to be from my network connection -.-

and your comment had nothing to do with the post in question ;)

I think the entry fee for 20k for the forest is ok, maybe reduceable to 15k for reasonable facts:

1. people doesnt hunt 24/7 h pink pokemons because of 40k entry fee

2. people wasting money for npc (get rid of too much money in the server)

3. pink pokes doesnt lose value too much

4. you pay more money for safari to hunt scyther so the forest is even better for scyther hunt (thats why it needs a entry fee)

and no im not rich dropped to 400k :/