Remove entry 20k from pinkan insland florest

Zonamarelarap

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

353138 I don't know how you can say this is abuse. No one is forcing you to go to the new area, it's completely optional. Just like the Safari Zones, Trainer's Valley, Valley of Steel, Love Island. You have to give an entrance fee for all of them. The only difference now is that Pinkan offers something exclusive to that area; a boss and some rare variants of Pokemon. So the higher price seems fair to me.

Also, disconnects have nothing to do with it since I haven't seen anyone else complain about it. Maybe you just need to run some troubleshooting tools or talk with your service provider. Please don't represent "Free Users" like this. I'm a "Free User." I don't sell Pokemon or items so my only incomes are bosses, trainers and item sellers, and I can afford it just fine.

"friend of friends" speaking is funny ;)

353143 I think the entry fee for 20k for the forest is ok, maybe reduceable to 15k for reasonable facts:

1. people doesnt hunt 24/7 h pink pokemons because of 40k entry fee

2. people wasting money for npc (get rid of too much money in the server)

3. pink pokes doesnt lose value too much

4. you pay more money for safari to hunt scyther so the forest is even better for scyther hunt (thats why it needs a entry fee)

and no im not rich dropped to 400k :/

Strong point. Much agreeable.

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

353145 I do think the 20k cost can be removed and instead, the ferry could cost 40k.

but it would be better for the boat/ferry cost 40k than pay 20k always i get disconnect from nothing ;) because if a get disconect from nothing i back to pokecenter from pink island...and not all disconects ar in abttle but i always go to pokecenter..funny this..

353138 I don't know how you can say this is abuse. No one is forcing you to go to the new area, it's completely optional. Just like the Safari Zones, Trainer's Valley, Valley of Steel, Love Island. You have to give an entrance fee for all of them. The only difference now is that Pinkan offers something exclusive to that area; a boss and some rare variants of Pokemon. So the higher price seems fair to me.

Also, disconnects have nothing to do with it since I haven't seen anyone else complain about it. Maybe you just need to run some troubleshooting tools or talk with your service provider. Please don't represent "Free Users" like this. I'm a "Free User." I don't sell Pokemon or items so my only incomes are bosses, trainers and item sellers, and I can afford it just fine.

What is that even supposed to mean? You do nothing but complain about the game because you're a self-titled "Free Player." You drag that title in the dirt and make everyone else look bad. You call people out for their way of playing. If someone wants to pay donate, they can. If someone wants to resell Pokemon, they can. Just because you're a "Free Player" doesn't entitle you to any special treatment like avoiding money sinks.

Sorry but I can't agree with this suggestion. If you don't like it, don't hunt there. No one is forcing you to do it.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

What is that even supposed to mean? You do nothing but complain about the game because you're a self-titled "Free Player." You drag that title in the dirt and make everyone else look bad. You call people out for their way of playing. If someone wants to pay donate, they can. If someone wants to resell Pokemon, they can. Just because you're a "Free Player" doesn't entitle you to any special treatment like avoiding money sinks.

Sorry but I can't agree with this suggestion. If you don't like it, don't hunt there. No one is forcing you to do it.

dude i already donate alot from this game but never more go donate nothing because i dont see Improvements ingame to do more donates...

incomplere moveset's, no tiers, important abilities dont work, much pay to win (staff need make a limit price to coins to pokedollares to stop pay to win), almost no pvp item, pvp coins (ridicolous if one person whether one pvp item is forced making pvp..), moves are working fine and of nothing bugged (funny this)

and alot of others things hat I will not waste time arguing with you